sharetrader

Threaded View

^^Could be JT...at least when renting you can hopefully shift if you're really unhappy..
    Nice rise today but OUCH at the SP graph ! I can see why you are gun shy on this sector now after your recent beating on this one
    Investors must be expecting a LOT of trouble coming from the Govt review.
    35% DMF does look excessive especially amortized over just 3 years, bordering on exploitive perhaps ? No doubt an issue the Australian Govt will look forward to getting their teeth into along with the obvious need for increased service standards. Had a little look at this earlier...then had to do some real work this afternoon. From memory, (which I am not pretending is razor sharp after a long day of hard work) one thing that stood out, An 83% customer satisfaction survey is nothing to be proud of and suggests nearly one in five residents is dissatisfied or deeply dissatisfied with their living arrangements and probably many of which have no way out considering their retirement unit is their most valuable asset. Nearly one in five residents potentially feeling trapped and unhappy seems very sad.

SUM has a 96% resident satisfaction standard by comparison...only one in 25 residents unhappy. Bounce trade only for some, I'm not sure I would want to invest in a company with so many unhappy residents.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-12-2018 at 06:31 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine