sharetrader
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Well, that is an interesting proposition!

I'm hoping the SP will recover to near NTA levels in the medium term though...

IMO

No div annouce as yet but a few hours to go.

But good announcement re "in home care and support" service alliance with RDNS for 22 villages across Aus, today.

"With this appointment Aveo'sstated target of delivering comprehensive low care services to over 90% of its villages by the end of FY14 has been achieved"

IMO

DIvs reinstated Est 4c for S/holders record date 30th June. Well done AOG/FKP.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    DIvs reinstated Est 4c for S/holders record date 30th June. Well done AOG/FKP.
    The word is out! Nice lift today of the SP - over 5%

IMO

NTA was $2.78 in feb I'm sure AOG will trade closer to this (currently re $2.11) like similar companies do.Plenty of upside to come imo. Significantly derisked now and divs will grow.But DYOR

Long Member

Bought a small parcel yesterday @ $2.02, been on the watch list since late last year and I'd figured I missed the boat & ex div date, but has fallen back a little and worth chucking a couple dollars into a long term holding.

IMO

You picked a vast fast boat yest W E.
    another great announcement today more sales of apartments etc and debt reducing faster than updated earlier. sp re $2.09 today

Hi JT, you sound very enthusiastic about AOG, just wondering if you have carried out much research on them and what you have found?, at a quick glance looks like they have good potential.

IMO

Mate I'm forgetful, still wrestling with this blimim iMac, so I'm inefficient re storing accessing, slow typist, poor recorder..

Ive been in since it started morphing from the disaster of o verleveraged FKP which came unstuck big time people lost amotza. a new broom has transformed this to nearly a pure play retirement vehicle which is way below NTA. The mkt will recognise it soon and it will trade above NTA re $2.78 . My opinion only based on what i read and who i know. I don't do more than a shallow look at figs or Join dots well, this one the dots are already joined so well you can tear like a paper towel and use to clean up the opposition DYOR.

Long Member

Looking good again today, decent volume heading through. I added to my small parcel a week back with some more late yesterday.