sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Well, some fun XRP (Ripple) news today. Partnership with American Express
    https://www.coindesk.com/american-ex...r-ripple-tech/

    Twitter is enjoying it. Pictures of rocket ships taking off and everything.
    All very frothy!

    #xrpthestandard is the going saying.

  2. #22
    Member Pumice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    313

    Default

    BTC under 3500
    ETH under 100
    Has been an epic meltdown

  3. #23
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumice View Post
    BTC under 3500
    ETH under 100
    Has been an epic meltdown
    Tis all a pile of worthless nothing. I see ETH nearly under 90 and Ripple nearly into the 20's. On top of that Tether is threatening to become the 5th largest Crypt by Capitalisation.

  4. #24
    Legend peat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Whanganui, New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,321

    Default

    I must confess some shame about starting this thread however I did fully disclaim in the 5th post

    Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post


    I have no idea whether its a tulip or not and it doesn't really matter to me - just having some fun . I would never recommend it to anyone else , the risks are too high.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Tis all a pile of worthless nothing. I see ETH nearly under 90 and Ripple nearly into the 20's. On top of that Tether is threatening to become the 5th largest Crypt by Capitalisation.
    LoL...
    Crypto going haywire all over again...
    The long term uptrend is well intact ...
    Bitcoin over $10,000us and looking real good...
    Way long in the tooth

    .^sc

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Wellington, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Hi guys. Haven't been on here for a while. Has anybody given any thought to going long on crypto given all the loosening of monetary policy around the globe in the wake of COVID-19?

    The inflationary pressure this will exert on any asset with a fixed supply might be something the world might not have seen before.

    I suspect it will be a good decade to go long on assets with intrinsic value.

    Disc: Small amount of BTC

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldstein View Post
    Hi guys. Haven't been on here for a while. Has anybody given any thought to going long on crypto given all the loosening of monetary policy around the globe in the wake of COVID-19?

    The inflationary pressure this will exert on any asset with a fixed supply might be something the world might not have seen before.

    I suspect it will be a good decade to go long on assets with intrinsic value.

    Disc: Small amount of BTC
    Check out this link this is where the discussion is at...

    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...encies/page218

    cc

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •