Have you had an issue with Spark in the last 3 years or so that needs resolving? I had multiple when I became a new mobile customer and cannot believe that customer service is high on their agenda.

If they are spending more on new staff, then i suspect it is through absolute necessity to fix 3 hour wait times rather than to shift gears and suddenly become customer focussed.

Seriously, I have recently been having drop out issues with Vodafone broadband so I started to look at other suppliers, it is actually really hard to find Sparks phone number, and eventually when I did, I got the multiple options on their telephone system and after holding for a while ( minutes, not hours ) I gave up and found a chat option on their website where I could talk to a staff member by chat. Only a 5 minute wait here and It would have been ok if the chat person had some product knowledge because each question I asked took 2-3 minutes to get a response... after 15 minutes of chat pain, I gave up again.

This is just an example of mine which I don't think is isolated. If you do truly believe that great customer service is something they aspire to, then that's ok, your opinion against mine.