sharetrader

Hybrid View

Funny how Sharetrader mostly seems to attract comments from people who have allegedly just sold up and are therefore the expert on Spark....777, In4a$...
    Yet it has more shareholders than any other listed company and a growing share of the mobile market so something is out of whack.
    One would think that therefore there would be no further comments from 777 and In4a$, particularly as they don't read this thread... :-)

I guess there is a large silent majority who don't feel the need to comment - just as nearly two thirds of NZers are satisfied the way the economy is going...eh

[QUOTE=Major von Tempsky;463247]Funny how Sharetrader mostly seems to attract comments from people who have allegedly just sold up and are therefore the expert on Spark....777, In4a$...
    Yet it has more shareholders than any other listed company and a growing share of the mobile market so something is out of whack.
    One would think that therefore there would be no further comments from 777 and In4a$, particularly as they don't read this thread... :-)

Time will tell major. Remember those shareholders owned "Telecom" who had a growing share of the market, not "Spark". Spark is a whole new story, it might work, lets hope they can keep growing their market share and recover that $20m. My guess is share price will drop as people try and get used to Telecom being Spark.
    Disc: I no longer hold, but I might if Spark shows some spark.