sharetrader
Page 125 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2135

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Well, I'm fine with the result even if the market isn't . Honestly, if they can keep that dividend up, I'll be very happy. I'm recently retired so this along with a handful of other similar shares provide much needed income for me. It's close to 3x what I'd get in a 6 month term deposit.

I probably should have gone for more growth stocks but like most New Zealanders and Australians I tend to be addicted to dividends. Bit of a mistake perhaps...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaMCWVE8o14
    Totally agree, like you recently retired, and more than happy if SPK can keep paying this dividend.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Well, I'm fine with the result even if the market isn't . Honestly, if they can keep that dividend up, I'll be very happy. I'm recently retired so this along with a handful of other similar shares provide much needed income for me. It's close to 3x what I'd get in a 6 month term deposit.

I probably should have gone for more growth stocks but like most New Zealanders and Australians I tend to be addicted to dividends. Bit of a mistake perhaps...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaMCWVE8o14
    !'ve been with this for years now as a retiree, 80 plus, and it has served me well. It's a great share to day-trade. I sell om highs and buy back on lows and make enough to provide a few luxuries for our old age. Will cruise to Melbourne via Wellington, Dunedin, Hobart later to arrive for the Melbourne Cup and home by plane and that's already paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    !'ve been with this for years now as a retiree, 80 plus, and it has served me well. It's a great share to day-trade. I sell om highs and buy back on lows and make enough to provide a few luxuries for our old age. Will cruise to Melbourne via Wellington, Dunedin, Hobart later to arrive for the Melbourne Cup and home by plane and that's already paid for.

Brilliant. I hope to do some travelling next year. Its my first year of retirement and I'm finding I'm hesitant to spend money, even though I have it. So I'm going to put in some strict rules to ramp up my spending.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tennis-stumble

Viewers Slam Amazon’s U.S. Open Coverage

one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tennis-stumble

Viewers Slam Amazon’s U.S. Open Coverage
    I wish Spark well with their World Cup coverage ....but probably it’ll all end up in tears
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I wish Spark well with their World Cup coverage ....but probably it’ll all end up in tears
    I gather that you don't have shares if you have so little faith in their ability to learn from others experiance.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    I gather that you don't have shares if you have so little faith in their ability to learn from others experiance.
    Yep no sharescp directly but always interested in how our big companies perform .....but a customer and like watching rugby .....and Fulham v Brighton in the EPL ...so want it to work out fine

I take you are a loyal SPK shareholder ......and hoping like hell it works out fine

Guru

I take you are a loyal SPK shareholder ......and hoping like hell it works out fine
    Loyal - no but I do own some (since they gave me a discount).
    Employee - yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Loyal - no but I do own some (since they gave me a discount).
    Employee - yes.
    Is there a Squad working on the WC coverage?

Guru

Is there a Squad working on the WC coverage?
    Obviously Saprk is working on what is needed to bring this to a successful conclusion.
    They certainly won't wakeup a week before the start and think "better get onto that".