sharetrader
Page 130 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2135

oops........
    Last edited by mcdongle; 02-11-2018 at 04:55 PM.

See you, my beautiful friend. I got to know you in November 2009 (for 2.62) and then just one month later your XT Mobile network stopped working and you were worth just 1.80. But the good times we've had since! Look at you now, at a 12 year high!

We'll keep in touch of course (through the index fund).

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    See you, my beautiful friend. I got to know you in November 2009 (for 2.62) and then just one month later your XT Mobile network stopped working and you were worth just 1.80. But the good times we've had since! Look at you now, at a 12 year high!

We'll keep in touch of course (through the index fund).
    yep what a beauty
    one step ahead of the herd

who would have guessed lovely old spark is one of the top performing stocks last mth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    who would have guessed lovely old spark is one of the top performing stocks last mth
    Guess is about right, I wouldn't touch it with a 40 foot barge pole at current price with a PE of 20 and growth of around 3%.
    Last edited by couta1; 16-11-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Certainly not me! I was getting ready to sell last week when it was playing around the $4.07 range, now I'm just sitting and holding tight. Note to self, watch this like a hawk, I don't want to miss out when the trend turns, as I am sure it will do very very soon. Well ... FAIRLY sure. I think. Maybe.

Hell I have no idea where this is going next week!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Certainly not me! I was getting ready to sell last week when it was playing around the $4.07 range, now I'm just sitting and holding tight. Note to self, watch this like a hawk, I don't want to miss out when the trend turns, as I am sure it will do very very soon. Well ... FAIRLY sure. I think. Maybe.

Hell I have no idea where this is going next week!!
    It could be a Savage turn when it happens, sometimes best to take the money and run if you have done well to date.

wont be long above 4 might be the norm
    looks like the norm alright , must be the juicy div and there move into sports.

wont be long above 4 might be the norm
    As an employee for more years than I care to admit I first started participating in the share scheme in 2004. Just dug out some of my old share transaction forms, which show buy figures well over $6.00 were the norm back then.

Mind you I am sure there are people here who remember just a few years prior the norm was more like $8 or $9!

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    As an employee for more years than I care to admit I first started participating in the share scheme in 2004. Just dug out some of my old share transaction forms, which show buy figures well over $6.00 were the norm back then.

Mind you I am sure there are people here who remember just a few years prior the norm was more like $8 or $9!
    too true it was a lazy dinorsau with lazy management and directors who had no vision of the future except milking every last cent out of the dinosaur. s/h like wise should have had more vision and got out.

now the company is leaner and more agile with smarter management that why the price is going up.