sharetrader
Page 131 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2135

Yep ... it has taken a very long time (20 years or more) before the company finally started moving away from the NZPO/monopoly mindset.

“ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

yeh! it seems the GCSB is even against it being in the RAN which is supposedly less critical than the core.
    This is interesting and seems a bit weak coming almost immediately after the US statement a few days ago.
    Show us the proof.

How hard is it to backengineer this equipment and verify nothing dodgey going on? Personally, I would've thought its not too difficult to be 99.999 % sure there are no backdoors. But I guess you never really know until they pull the plug on you. Who or why you'll never know. (Did you see what I did there?)
    Last edited by peat; 28-11-2018 at 08:12 PM. Reason: making joke more obvious
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

I support the Coalition Government kow towing to the paranoia of friendly nations three letter agencies and banning Spark from using Huawai gear.

The packets of data we send to each other are already puffed after their routing through Whaihopai, Fort Meade and Cheltenham. To expect them to also zip through Shanghai is just a TTL too far.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn

PS. Having the Peoples Liberation Army Great Firewall upstream of the GSCB filters is just not on.
    Last edited by Marilyn Munroe; 28-11-2018 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Added PS
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

I thought this would negatively impact the SP, but $4.245 ... wow!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    As an employee for more years than I care to admit I first started participating in the share scheme in 2004. Just dug out some of my old share transaction forms, which show buy figures well over $6.00 were the norm back then.

Mind you I am sure there are people here who remember just a few years prior the norm was more like $8 or $9!
    I was on the dealing desk when a parcel purchased by Credit Suisse First Boston went through at $10. I think from memory that was pretty much the top before the steady decline.

excellent stuff , huewai stuff not affect the price
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Eventually it will. Either SPK or the larger NZ Inc will pay for the price of being part of the 5 Eyes re Huewai decision. China does not forget.

I think much of this is USA instigated to make us side with USA. I would prefer China as wherever USA goes mayhem results . Lange was correct . Stay away from USA.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    The current price is a joke for a low growth company, on a PE of 20 its priced to grow like a mushroom.Lol