sharetrader
Page 132 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2136
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The current price is a joke for a low growth company, on a PE of 20 its priced to grow like a mushroom.Lol
    Enjoying the joke.!
    I brought in a few months ago for their dividend,so a bit surprised by the share price strength.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Enjoying the joke.!
    I brought in a few months ago for their dividend,so a bit surprised by the share price strength.
    I've had some big holdings in SPK over the last few years and missed out on it's latest rise over $4 but I wouldn't touch it again unless it went below $3.80.

The current price is a joke for a low growth company, on a PE of 20 its priced to grow like a mushroom.Lol
    wish you were still holding couta ? ,

say this too yourself everyday and the reverse for stocks in a downtrend

dont sell stocks in an uptrend
    sell stocks in a downtrend

remember say this as soon as you wake up every day lol
    one step ahead of the herd

percy

I've had some big holdings in SPK over the last few years and missed out on it's latest rise over $4 but I wouldn't touch it again unless it went below $3.80.
    Brought for the divie so the SP does not concern me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    wish you were still holding couta ? ,

say this too yourself everyday and the reverse for stocks in a downtrend

dont sell stocks in an uptrend
    sell stocks in a downtrend

remember say this as soon as you wake up every day lol
    Lol, when I sold it was in a stagnant trend.PS-I buy and sell in all trends except for my no touchy holdings or if I believe the stock is trading above it's intrinsic value, works for me.
    Last edited by couta1; 03-12-2018 at 11:25 AM.

"The trend is your friend till the bend at the end"

Still holding, enjoying the stellar rise, but keeping a very close eye on the SP ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    "The trend is your friend till the bend at the end"

Still holding, enjoying the stellar rise, but keeping a very close eye on the SP ...
    Way to go if you have been holding since a much lower price otherwise no way IMO.

Sold out on 1st November at $3.99. Put the proceeds in ZEL on the 7 November at $5.30 so I feel I done OK out of that. Will look for the next drop in SPK & then see if it's worth selling ZEL & re-investing back into SPK.

further to your comment , spark move into more sport content is a potential big growth area. sky tv is losing purchasing power which will allow spark over time to pick off more of there good business parts, which eventually im hoping will mean spark will replace sky as the dominant sport provider in nz. only need to look at sky to realise the potential big impact on cashflows such a position gives to the holder of this position.
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    further to your comment , spark move into more sport content is a potential big growth area. sky tv is losing purchasing power which will allow spark over time to pick off more of there good business parts, which eventually im hoping will mean spark will replace sky as the dominant sport provider in nz. only need to look at sky to realise the potential big impact on cashflows such a position gives to the holder of this position.
    Time will tell I guess but unless SPK can justify it's current PE going forward I have no interest in the stock, same goes for CNU.