sharetrader
Page 147 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2135
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Just fine tuning things ...no worries
    Yeah because millions would have tuned in for the Black Sticks......

how did the f1 coverage go last night
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Mine was fine, though could not get it to cast to my TV from either the PC or my phone, so watched it on the PC instead - Not sure if it was me???
    Earlier on Sunday, watched the qualifying by casting to the TV without problem (not live)

Some had issues so it seems - missing part of the grand prix - https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12225999

the all black tests could be a black swan event for the stock price if there are problems
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    the all black tests could be a black swan event for the stock price if there are problems
    Lol you mean a panic driven buying opportunity.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Mine was fine, though could not get it to cast to my TV from either the PC or my phone, so watched it on the PC instead - Not sure if it was me???
    Earlier on Sunday, watched the qualifying by casting to the TV without problem (not live)

Some had issues so it seems - missing part of the grand prix - https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12225999
    I'm trialling SparkSport as I'm quite enthusiastic about being able to stream the RWC.
    I watched the F1 this morning on replay. Must admit I was impressed. Streamed really well, iPhone -> Apple TV -> Smart TV. Have not watched anything much live as yet....was disappointed that in spite of having the US Basketball, they didn't have access to OCT and Steve Adams.

We live in a oldish coastal subdivision, the local Chorus Box is hooked to local town using Fibre, but then copper to the houses. So VDSL. Seems to work a treat, my wife and I can be streaming different things with no obvious performance degradation.

Quietly optimistic that the RWC will be a success for them.

Cheers
    RTM
    Last edited by RTM; 29-04-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Don't know if my issue was just me or a spark issue, watched the previous GP live cast to my TV (with built in chrome cast) without problems

Would start it either on my phone or PC then cast it the TV - would come up Spark Sport casting on the TV then nothing but a blank screen- as soon as I stop casting, the stream returns to the phone or PC without problems.
    As I said gave up trying as the GP was about to start so I watched on the PC screen (24")

Advanced Member

Spark have been pretty responsive to any questions I've had for them.
    They might be able to assist.
    I'd be interested in what they have to say.....I've had no issues with iPhone / Apple TV / TV system. But have not watched much live as yet.
    PS
    Looking at the times live events are mostly on....I can see why I haven't watched anything much live.
    Will perhaps try one of the hockey games...5th May.
    Last edited by RTM; 29-04-2019 at 02:03 PM.

I have just "live" chatted with them. Did not really answer my question, but said to start the GP at 43 minutes and what do you know it worked. "She" went on to say they had no issues with the live stream except for a loss of sound at some stage this morning, even though i said i had the same issue (not casting) while trying to watch it live. They added it was a temporary issue and it was being worked on "as we speak"

I tried to cast a random website/tab from the PC and it was fine, so definitely their issue, not me - yay for that at least! (I could not get the replay of the WRC day 1 & 2 highlights to cast either earlier tonight).

I prefer to watch the F1 GPs live (actual race) so then it is not spoiled if I hear the news/sports news etc and I get to watch it in peace and quiet and no interruptions, being getting up in the middle of the night for some years now to watch, going all the way back to TV1 having it live I think(before Sky was invented!)
    Last edited by Jay; 29-04-2019 at 10:20 PM. Reason: fixed extra letters

Advanced Member

Thanks for update....interesting that its a casting (Android) issue and that Apple is working ok. I'm sure they will sort it quickly.
    I get up in the morning without turning on radio's / phones etc and watch it without knowing the result. To late for me to watch live ! Very pleasant first few hours of the day !