sharetrader
Page 157 of 214 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2136

no issues so far since theere stated fix for last weekend. great game between japan and ireland the atmosphere sounded electric
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    no issues so far since theere stated fix for last weekend. great game between japan and ireland the atmosphere sounded electric
    Yes...loved the game and the actual game transmits fine. Really happy with the picture quality. But when we go to half time...or when it switches adds between or before halves...the picture freezes and the sound continues. Easy enough to rectify, but annoying just the same. I'm pleased I'm not having to explain to my mother (89) how to rectify glitches like this. Ive advised SPARK....they say they have a fix coming..... ! I'll follow up.

Hawksby/Hosking are terribly biased. Should be off the air for biased reporting ,wife listens I will not touch anything they advertise. Wasn't he against climate change? You have to adjust share portfolio for the affects of this.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by horus1 View Post
    Hawksby/Hosking are terribly biased. Should be off the air for biased reporting ,wife listens I will not touch anything they advertise. Wasn't he against climate change? You have to adjust share portfolio for the affects of this.
    Neither of them are reporters. They are perfectly entitled to any independent opinion. I'm not sure what these 'affects' are that you can adjust your share portfolio for. Neither am I sure how anyone can be against climate change. Do you mean like the Swedish girl and the street march protesters?

Advanced Member

Only 115k subscribers watched the Aussie Wales match and quite a lot of technical issues.

people have figured out the best way to watch the games is free on ITV (British tv) using a VPN
    very little difference in quality and does not cost anything.

This is the problem with Spark moving into online streaming, not only will they have to compete with the likes of Amazon but it is difficult to prevent people finding free ways to watch content.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Only 115k subscribers watched the Aussie Wales match and quite a lot of technical issues.

people have figured out the best way to watch the games is free on ITV (British tv) using a VPN

This is the problem with Spark moving into online streaming, not only will they have to compete with the likes of Amazon but it is difficult to prevent people finding free ways to watch content.
    no problems for me watching wales/aus game. your right about plenty of free streams around to watch , hear at the uni halls they all gather in there pods to watch the games on a free stream. obviously because they cant afford to pay
    one step ahead of the herd

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Neither of them are reporters. They are perfectly entitled to any independent opinion.
    I read their headlines in the Herald sometimes, for a laugh, their relentless moaning about the government has got to the point of being comedic.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post

Have they really? I think very few would have figured it out. Mention VPN to most people and watch their eyes glaze over.

No problems watching the game

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Have they really? I think very few would have figured it out. Mention VPN to most people and watch their eyes glaze over.
    Quite a few people I know watch all their sport for free and have done for years. Not necessarily via a VPN either, but I know plenty that use VPN's. Depends on what age demographic you ask. Over 50's may struggle with the VPN concept but under 40's certainly have no issue.