sharetrader
Page 16 of 214 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Thanks Hoop, MVT is well known for ill mannered and ungracious remarks about that which he has no time for.
    Yes He and I have been flinging that brown stuff at each other for years now....However, we decided a year or so ago we would have a meeting to compare our investing prowesses in 2050 (this gives MVT long term investments time to mature to their full potential) ...As we both come from a line of long living families we have each promised to be there at this meeting .......venue and exact date yet to be announced

Advanced Member

The simple way to make money on SPK at present is to jump in exactly the opposite direction to me. I have just bought 25000 this afternoon @ 280 cps. I feel like the unfortunate goalkeeper in a football match faced with a penalty shootout when ever time he jumps, it is in the wrong direction. Still, I made the dollars earlier on in the year, trading whick can be an exciting game. My horses, on the last two saturdays have been just as bad. But I wont starve, in fact I started out on the Atkins diet today to deal with the results of my excesses.

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    The simple way to make money on SPK at present is to jump in exactly the opposite direction to me. I have just bought 25000 this afternoon @ 280 cps. I feel like the unfortunate goalkeeper in a football match faced with a penalty shootout when ever time he jumps, it is in the wrong direction. Still, I made the dollars earlier on in the year, trading whick can be an exciting game. My horses, on the last two saturdays have been just as bad. But I wont starve, in fact I started out on the Atkins diet today to deal with the results of my excesses.
    Good to see you back and good luck with Atkins. Hard to give up sugar but life always feels better without it.

Advanced Member

Haven't been away just pledged to keep off on thread that was dominated by a frantic blogger who spent all day every day shoving his views down throats but he seems to have disappeareds into the wilderness. Sugar? I was never keen on the stuff loved my potatoes and home baked bread and stout by the gallon. Happy to note that Spark is running in the right direction again - I have quite a few bob to recover. OOPS! wrong again - he's back. My faith in moderators has just fallen through the floor again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Good to see you back and good luck with Atkins. Hard to give up sugar but life always feels better without it.
    Last edited by craic; 14-08-2014 at 08:08 AM. Reason: incorrect statement

Haven't been away just pledged to keep off on thread that was dominated by a frantic blogger who spent all day every day shoving his views down throats but he seems to have disappeareds into the wilderness. Sugar? I was never keen on the stuff loved my potatoes and home baked bread and stout by the gallon. Happy to note that Spark is running in the right direction again - I have quite a few bob to recover. OOPS! wrong again - he's back. My faith in moderators has just fallen through the floor again.
    Sadly, bread and potatoes (carbs) = sugar. I wish the equation was different.

Advanced Member

Nice little climb up to 286cps this afternoon - I wonder if it will continue upwards tomorrow? Steak and onions for dinner tonight on the Atkins diet.

Nice little climb up to 286cps this afternoon - I wonder if it will continue upwards tomorrow? Steak and onions for dinner tonight on the Atkins diet.
    The Force (rumour) is getting stronger on this side so I will try to take a little bait to secure some more. Or I'll maim or separate a shoulder from a friend.

Warning: get another friend to manhandle for your own sake

Advanced Member

Looks to finish at 288 today and I should really sell and look to buy back at 285 early next week but its too close to the big day and I might not get back in without taking a loss and I can do without that.

Well, that was a good result.

Advanced Member

9cps is a nice figure by try as i may I cannot find the relevant dates? The Investor Centre is still showing the half year dates and all the site could do was try to get me to make Internet Explorer 9 my default browser ( I did just to get it out of the way).

internet