sharetrader
Page 32 of 221 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Just as well we are shareholders then isn't it
    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    very good for shareholders not so good for customers
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

good point Birman. That logic has served this company so well for almost ever. Good on you hope you make. Heaps

Spark could catch this comcom ruling train and making more money.

Spk is now higher than just before com com ruling. Crisis over, everyone go back to sleep

No problem....I'd be happy to lend a little to you for some remedial English language lessons if you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    good point Birman. That logic has served this company so well for almost ever. Good on you hope you make. Heaps
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

I hate this...I really do...but birman ...what does "lend a little "...actually mean.Again I hate this and I will probably regret this post.

SPK not suppose to revise their FY2015 guidance as ComCom final pricing ruling will not happen until September 2015, the backdating will not as earlier as December 01 2014, all looks good.

Has anyone else with Spark ADSL noticed that your IP address is now being changed regularly. I'm almost sure that IP address used to be stable unless you restarted your router, and even then you would usually be served the same IP as before the restart.

If you are using Netflix with a geo-unblocking service like unblockus then the changing spark IP makes it necessary to reset unblock-us each time you want to view Netflix.

Obviously this is inconvenient for user. I hope that this isn't a deliberate strategy by Spark to make it inconvenient to use sites like unblockus and hence to drive customers to lightbox in prference to Netflix. I would imagine that wouldn't end well for Spark

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Obviously this is inconvenient for user. I hope that this isn't a deliberate strategy by Spark to make it inconvenient to use sites like unblockus and hence to drive customers to lightbox in prference to Netflix. I would imagine that wouldn't end well for Spark
    I highly doubt this is the case, if your IP is changing more regularly and you're not being disconnected I would expect there is an operational reason behind this. I can think of a couple off the top of my head but, that's another topic. :-) To solve your Netflix issue though, you can request static IP addresses for a nominal monthly fee & some providers even offer them bundled with the plan.