sharetrader
Page 37 of 214 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

I love these little immature hysterical panics. Some silly news media piece taking fright at Spark going up and all the Mums and Dads bail out, blissfully ignoring the differential between SPk's gross dividend yield of 7.1% +and the interest rates you can get on deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    I love these little immature hysterical panics. Some silly news media piece taking fright at Spark going up and all the Mums and Dads bail out, blissfully ignoring the differential between SPk's gross dividend yield of 7.1% +and the interest rates you can get on deposit.
    Next dividend I'm taking the cash rather than reinvesting for the first time ever. Feels dirty but I need to do some work on my house.

Looks like mums and dads kept the price above 340 until the big boys sold their millions near the end of the day
    Last edited by winner69; 30-01-2015 at 06:53 PM.

exit today at $3.48, so stress to hold this stock, looking forwards to next entrance, think support will be at $3.25, if break through then will down to $3.10.

Spark buys services from Chorus, so if Chorus goes up Spark goes down and vice versa.

Obviously something happened yesterday or late the day before because Chorus has gone up and Spark has gone down.

It's supposed to be NZX's job to ensure that the market is fully informed so what's been happening in Chorus v Spark? I see on the CNU thread something about ComCom extending its deadline for settling CNU until Sept. Has that caused this up CNU down SPK?

NZX? Hello? Hello? Anyone home? How about a please explain to both CNU and SPK?

Spark buys services from Chorus, so if Chorus goes up Spark goes down and vice versa.

Obviously something happened yesterday or late the day before because Chorus has gone up and Spark has gone down.

It's supposed to be NZX's job to ensure that the market is fully informed so what's been happening in Chorus v Spark? I see on the CNU thread something about ComCom extending its deadline for settling CNU until Sept. Has that caused this up CNU down SPK?

Kindly consider that Chorus buys IT service from SPK too so it's not a complete one-way traffic on that regard.

Banned

Nothing unusually unusual going on here quite simply CNU had been in a downward trend for a period and was oversold while SPK was in an upward trend and was overbought so they are now switching places.

I agree, no big deal. My god, spk is 3.30, that's fantastic. There's dividends and great capital appreciation aplenty.

I love you spk, even if you have dropped 5 per cent in a day. I mean it, I honestly love you and your free lightbox. Sleep tight sweet telco you've worked hard this week, so very hard *kiss*

LOL wait till the relationship is in its second decade and then we'll see if you still whisper sweet nothings into its sh(ears).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    I agree, no big deal. My god, spk is 3.30, that's fantastic. There's dividends and great capital appreciation aplenty.

I love you spk, even if you have dropped 5 per cent in a day. I mean it, I honestly love you and your free lightbox. Sleep tight sweet telco you've worked hard this week, so very hard *kiss*
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

SPK has just announced about "the formation of a new fibre construction joint venture with Vocus Communications where they will acquire 50% of the new company, which is to be called Connect 8. Vocus and Spark New Zealand will be equally represented on the joint venture board and receive equal distributions of profit. They will continue to work with Chorus as they currently do, but it will mean they now have other options to deploy fibre, albeit on a much smaller scale".

Hope this bodes well for the company. Your thoughts?