sharetrader
Page 41 of 214 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    A quick read of the results looks pretty good to me, with an increased dividend to 9cps fully imputed :-) Haven't much time at the mo -

anyone spotted the ex div date and div payable dates?
    Ex is March 25th

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Ex is March 25th
    And paid 10 April.

I'm a NZ resident keen to buy some Spark, all my money is in AUD though, which I don't want to move back here given the rate. If I buy Spark on the ASX, do the dividends still get paid in NZ under NZ tax rules etc? Sorry if silly question.

The two share prices mimic each other fairly well http://www.google.com/finance?chdnp=...OLS1iALE94GYAw

Advanced Member

Whats good about the result exactly?
    Seems to be no real growth in phone or internet, and thats on the bck of charging more for internet than nerly every country in the world. How much longer will they be able to get away with fleecing their customers?

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    I'm a NZ resident keen to buy some Spark, all my money is in AUD though, which I don't want to move back here given the rate. If I buy Spark on the ASX, do the dividends still get paid in NZ under NZ tax rules etc? Sorry if silly question.

The two share prices mimic each other fairly well http://www.google.com/finance?chdnp=...OLS1iALE94GYAw
    Better talk to your broker.

Assuming that SPK have an Australian register - as opposed to merely being listed on the ASX - shares bought on the ASX would normally get registered there although it is usually possible to have them "removed" to the NZ register - and vice versa.

Woof woof gnarl. Gee it would be good if 2 degrees were listed. And slaughter these mongrels

Two degrees has lost heaps of money, is losing heaps more, and will lose heaps more. The discussion in financial circles is whether Two degrees will have continued support from its backers.
    Listing?
    You are hallucinating.

Further to the above there's a news report in The Press today (and no doubt elsewhere) pointing out that the minor shareholders in Two Degrees are deserting the sinking ship and noting that Two Degrees will probably have to come to an arrangement with Spark or Vodafone to survive. Listing? Haw! Haw!

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Further to the above there's a news report in The Press today (and no doubt elsewhere) pointing out that the minor shareholders in Two Degrees are deserting the sinking ship and noting that Two Degrees will probably have to come to an arrangement with Spark or Vodafone to survive. Listing? Haw! Haw!
    Just adopt the could technology accounting model and the problem is solved!

Banned

The big boys in action again today with over 26 million shares changing hands at a value of over $82 million, they own this stock and can drive it either up or down at will I've noticed for a long time now. The charts mean diddly squat as on Monday I watched it go to $3.27 by 11 a.m then it started its desent to where it is now yet RSI and W%R both looked okay sitting around the 50 mark. I've come to the conclusion that charts are generally of limited use if you want to trade this stock and you can do just as well without them especially if you happen to have a cash pile available for days like today. Disc- Holding a good number for the divvy next week