sharetrader
Page 45 of 214 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

At $2.77 is where I would wait to buy some more

Pretty good investment at these levels I think. Would have to think there is offshore interest for a relatively stable high yielding stock.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    $2.85, haven't been down here for 9 months by my calculation, where is the bottom ??
    $2.80 will offer huge resistance IMO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    Pretty good investment at these levels I think. Would have to think there is offshore interest for a relatively stable high yielding stock.
    That's where all the big selling is and normally comes from in this stock.

It's all a matter of patience for the long term with value investing. Lots of people have the attention span and patience of a gnat and will rush off to Snakk or high yielding Greek bonds or gold or currency speculation and after 5 months of frantic ADHD then find it is too late to get back in for the next Spark dividend. Pity them.

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    It's all a matter of patience for the long term with value investing. Lots of people have the attention span and patience of a gnat and will rush off to Snakk or high yielding Greek bonds or gold or currency speculation and after 5 months of frantic ADHD then find it is too late to get back in for the next Spark dividend. Pity them.
    originally bought into SPK just for short time frame, now have to be long haul and patience, but no worry at all.

disc: still buying.

Banned

Just broke $2.80 so obviously long sell down in progress, did a panic sell last year when I went 10% down which cost me 10k( ComCom price adjustment for CNU time) NO panic this time ( Just over 10% down as we speak) just ride the SPK rollercoaster out she'll go up and down forever and a day anyways. Actually my panic sell was the only time I have ever lost money on this stock. Disc- Holding Heaps

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Just broke $2.80 so obviously long sell down in progress, did a panic sell last year when I went 10% down which cost me 10k( ComCom price adjustment for CNU time) NO panic this time ( Just over 10% down as we speak) just ride the SPK rollercoaster out she'll go up and down forever and a day anyways. Actually my panic sell was the only time I have ever lost money on this stock. Disc- Holding Heaps
    glad you are learned from....

another buy at $2.8.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Im assuming you are not into charts --cause even to a novice like me ,this ones looking uglyyyy