sharetrader
Page 73 of 214 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

I rather suspect that the 9cps drop on Friday was a result of those newbieish investors who have never bothered about a new trans Pacific cable to the US etc and it all came as a rude shock. However there are some words from Spark in the paper today that they still expect to be the first choice cable until 2025 or so and will replace their cable about 2030.

Certainly the investors of the $500 million will be expecting a return on their investment (means that Spark will continue to get a good one too) which (new cable) won't come on stream for 2 more years.

WOLF! Go hide under the bed.
    Last edited by Major von Tempsky; 02-04-2016 at 04:31 PM.

Advanced Member

Thought the 9c drop was just a bit of pre-weekend across the board weakness following weak lead from Australia

Advanced Member

Never mind! I found a couple of fast horses today and got a bit further up the ladder. But what I am looking for is a trading platform to make some money and that should begin about 340cps .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    Never mind! I found a couple of fast horses today and got a bit further up the ladder. But what I am looking for is a trading platform to make some money and that should begin about 340cps .
    Hope those fast horses did okay, another 8c drop today(No surprises to us aye) We know how this share moves and shakes after many years of close involvement with it, it will be retesting that $3.40 barrier again sooner or later but just in case I bought a wee parcel today at $3.47 (36k shares)which is a couple of cents outside the top of my buying range but no worries as I have a good cash pile ready to average down at the necessary moment.

Wow couta that's not a small parcel in my universe

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hope those fast horses did okay, another 8c drop today(No surprises to us aye) We know how this share moves and shakes after many years of close involvement with it, it will be retesting that $3.40 barrier again sooner or later but just in case I bought a wee parcel today at $3.47 (36k shares)which is a couple of cents outside the top of my buying range but no worries as I have a good cash pile ready to average down at the necessary moment.
    Good on you dear couta, sold my 50k shares at $3.66 last Friday, and bought back 25k shares at $3.465 today, my target still $4.0.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    Good on you dear couta, sold my 50k shares at $3.66 last Friday, and bought back 25k shares at $3.465 today, my target still $4.0.
    Great timing and 81cps profit is fantastic, $4 target , yes one day but not atm.

Great timing and 81cps profit is fantastic, $4 target , yes one day but not atm.
    I have enough patience for my favourite SPK, at least you and me on the same boat again lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    I have enough patience for my favourite SPK, at least you and me on the same boat again lol.
    Yep on the good ship lollipop

Yep on the good ship lollipop
    Bought SKT at $4.19 when everyone trash it as i saw the value at this price tag, but many people laughing me ( sky tv thread), i did same thing with CEN, basically finance sound firms with good dividend return when sp is reasonable low for me just buy it,didnt expect sp bounce back tomorrow, but will be some day for sure.