sharetrader
Page 9 of 214 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Look at the scoreboard! Look at the scoreboard!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Look at the scoreboard! Look at the scoreboard!
    Last time the scoreboard hit this score it quickly tumbled back to $2.20 will it do that again? Who knows but I for one won't be finding out this time.

looks like 3 will be on the cards soon
    one step ahead of the herd

Couta1, you should stay out of the kitchen and stick to real estate, collectables and Lotto. Momentum investing and charting are dangerous games and fundamental analysis requires education, research, thinking, constant application and patience - the last one of which you have in very short supply.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Couta1, you should stay out of the kitchen and stick to real estate, collectables and Lotto. Momentum investing and charting are dangerous games and fundamental analysis requires education, research, thinking, constant application and patience - the last one of which you have in very short supply.
    I'm sorry MVT but that last part about lacking constant application and patience is such utter trash I can't believe you wrote it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky99 View Post
    has anybody actually read the full thread of what was posted, or is everybody just going of the above news report said was written?
    Just accept about my take on my reliable source. What appeared on the media was a bit short. And though people within TEL were quite disappointed it came out in the open, the media version has been shampoed/sanitized a bit. When one participant would call the CEO's response a joke and in black and white for everybody to see, the discussions become quite interesting. But as I said, this could only mean a good sign to this company trying to moult out from its old skin. Just look at the SP now

Sold 20% of my Tel shares today. Not intending to sell anymore but just thought I'd better take a little bit off the table. Wow, $2.85 be still my beating heart.

Advanced Member

Should hit 300cps bynext Friday - or possibly this Friday?

I'm out at 290. Lightbox will be decimated by the arrival of Netflix in 2015.

Spark have been horribly undervalued for yonks, years, in terms of gross dividend yield compared to horribly overvalued shares like Fletchers and Auck Airport. Time for some very overdue catching up.