sharetrader
Page 155 of 213 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2129
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    All fixed (cough cough, yeah right) https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...port-boss-says
    Yes.....its hard to be confident that they have truly resolved the problem and not sure we will ever know.
    For our household the streaming was GREAT up until the All Blacks game.
    And since then (yesterday) it has been GREAT as well. The picture is fantastic, better than what we usually get over FreeView Satellite.
    But will they ever get to stress the system again with an All Blacks vs South Africa type load (I'm assuming its a load issue...Spark seem to be saying it wasn't ? ) ?
    Maybe not given the nature of the rest of the pool games and the Semi Finals and Finals being live on Duke. The Quarter Final (not live on Duke) is likely against a weaker team...Scotland ? ….and late at night (11:15)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    (I'm assuming its a load issue...Spark seem to be saying it wasn't ? ) ?
    You assume you know better than Spark?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    You assume you know better than Spark?
    Nope….that's why I added that. But their communication to date has not convinced me that it is not a load issue. It seems incredible strange that all was excellent until the AB's game.
    I'm hoping they do have it sorted. Just not sure with the configuration of the balance of the tournament...that we, including Spark, will ever really know.
    I'm a supporter of what they are doing, egg all over my face after Saturday night with my friends.

Legend

Spark are not showing tonight's game on Duke. Their email announcement states all problems resolved, and they wouldn't say that at this stage if they weren't supremely confident.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Spark are not showing tonight's game on Duke. Their email announcement states all problems resolved, and they wouldn't say that at this stage if they weren't supremely confident.
    They were also pretty confident before the tournament that all would be ok.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    They were also pretty confident before the tournament that all would be ok.

Indeed, but if they haven't solved the teething troubles as they are now claiming they have - they will not be forgiven. There'll be a real price to pay, and they know it.

Legend

Picture definition of Wales game is perfect. Far crisper than I have ever seen on sky. I have only watched first 20 mins but not interested in whole game. All games have been brilliant on my set so I expected this to be same. I hope this is the case for all others for the rest of the RWC.

Sky Sport Now streams at 1080p and 60 frames per second. I assume you haven't seen that and are referring to satellite?

Stuff had two streams running in it's office which worked perfectly so that's good news.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...st-not-for-all
    Last edited by Bobdn; 24-09-2019 at 12:12 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Sky Sport Now streams at 1080p and 60 frames per second. I assume you haven't seen that and are referring to satellite?

Stuff had two streams running in it's office which worked perfectly so that's good news.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...st-not-for-all
    I am referring to satellite. The only streaming of sky I'm aware of is through fan pass, or sky go. Both hopeless.