sharetrader
Page 142 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2129
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tga_trader View Post
    Quick to load and streaming full quality no probs. 3 minutes in and fully stable so far, which is more than I can say from my experiences with Fanpass.
    Been watching WRC highlights all day as well
    And they managed to get the Android app out at launch - a few late nights for that one no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by tga_trader View Post
    Quick to load and streaming full quality no probs. 3 minutes in and fully stable so far, which is more than I can say from my experiences with Fanpass.
    Been watching WRC highlights all day as well
    great pic quality , dont you love the sound of those f1 cars. went to the melbourne gp yrs ago well worth the experience.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    great pic quality , dont you love the sound of those f1 cars. went to the melbourne gp yrs ago well worth the experience.
    Unfortunately I've never had the chance to see them live. Melbourne would be the one to go to though, and see the V8 Supercars at the same time

Presume Sky are showing the V8 races at Melbourne but obviously not the F1 races!
    Last edited by Jay; 18-03-2019 at 12:56 PM. Reason: added not

Advanced Member

Watched the F1 on Duke channel 23. If that is the same coverage that was available on Spark I won’t be signing up . For long periods of time the coverage was cars 10-14 . Significant things were happening at the front of the race , including in the last 5 laps with Verstappen chasing down Hamilton , didn’t get much airtime .The producer must be in love with Lando Norris featured more airtime than either Mercedes ...,

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Watched the F1 on Duke channel 23. If that is the same coverage that was available on Spark I won’t be signing up . For long periods of time the coverage was cars 10-14 . Significant things were happening at the front of the race , including in the last 5 laps with Verstappen chasing down Hamilton , didn’t get much airtime .The producer must be in love with Lando Norris featured more airtime than either Mercedes ...,
    i watched on both duke and spark sport and the coverage was way better on spark sport no ads and it was focused mainly on the leading bunch as it should.

didnt have any issues with the stream although there seemed to be a slight delay between what you saw on the tv compared to the stream guess thats to do with radio waves being quicker than data streams?
    Last edited by bull....; 18-03-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    i should have mentioned to you spark sport was foucused on the top bunch but mainly on verstappen as he looked likely to challenge for lead as he was clocking fastest laps at one stage

percy

Wife would not let me near the Telly.We only have one TV in our new house and its SKY.
    Watched on my computer,via TV on demand..Excellent.
    Don't know what I will do for the next race.
    Great seeing Bottas perform.
    Can't figure out why the Ferraris were slow.
    Surprised at the Honda engine's performace.About time.
    Makes things interesting.
    Just need a bit more grunt from the Renaults.
    Last edited by percy; 18-03-2019 at 12:23 PM.

I would have thought it was the same coverage, both coming from the British SkyF1 coverage. Recorded it on Duke, both Qualifying and the Race, but also checked out the website coverage by chrome casting it to the TV. seemed to all work well, also watched the WRC highlights that way.
    Yes was a bit annoying with the adds on Duke. At least they were not as long as usual. 2nd race may not be on Duke - I read this morning - Spark head of Sport still to make the decision.

Big gap back to Hamilton though Percy as well.

I can see a few mishaps happening to some when trying to get the extra point for fastest lap... "I'm going go for the extra point... oops sorry guys.."

Haven’t heard from craic for nearly six months

Hope nothing has happened to him and he’s all ok and still collecting those spark dividends
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”