sharetrader
Page 134 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2129

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Is anybody on here having issues with their xtra emails ? Both my wife and I are locked out and people can' t send us emails. No idea why but do note that I had a huge amount of spam emails yesterday
    my Xtra email address is working fine.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    same here

Here is a link to a tech wonk web site which expresses skepticism 5G will be a killer app.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/1..._why_the_rush/

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Well, I've been saying for several months that I don't think SPK will stay above $4.00 long-term; so far it's proved me wrong but I've now bitten the bullet and sold half my holding. Happy to be proved wrong, but with an average buy price of around $3.05 I figured I'll take some profit.

I think the upward trend is starting to break, but feel free to leap in and tell me why I'm wrong. Finish work tomorrow, off for three weeks and don't fancy sitting on the computer watching it that closely.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Thought I'd share our experience after both my wife and I lost our emails, i.e. didn't work and when people sent us emails they got a message back saying these email addresses were invalid. We've both had them for about 18-20 years. It turns out they sent us emails advising us they were now going to start charging $5 per month for us having these addresses as we are no longer Spark customers (haven't been for several years). These emails ended up in spam alongside the huge number of others most days. 3 days after sending us the emails and getting no replies, they discontinued our email addresses. It took us 3 days to get hold of them and then another 48 hours to restart the addresses. I have no problem with them charging for us holding our Xtra email addresses but this process is appalling. The huge number of spams also is getting rather annoying.

Banned

Like I've always said the big boys are in complete control of this stock at all times, over 15 million shares traded already today, price has moved toward fair value.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Thought I'd share our experience after both my wife and I lost our emails....... but this process is appalling. The huge number of spams also is getting rather annoying.
    I guess these days email is a painful customer need with quite complex and ongoing requirements for an ISP and yet it doesnt really provide much opportunity to collect serious revenue or clip any ticket.
    I used an Ihug email addy who were taken over by Vodafone (who charged) and then just up and ran from providing the service so after 20 years of having the same email I had to change. It was really time consuming over quite a long period of time!

I think Spark is doing the right thing and doing okay BUT I still cant see how it will easily grow and it is currently priced as if it will grow a lot.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Like I've always said the big boys are in complete control of this stock at all times, over 15 million shares traded already today, price has moved toward fair value.
    stay away couta this stocks only for big boys who wanting to drive the price down get it cheap for the div lol
    one step ahead of the herd

capital group has been selling down there holding , explains the softness in price recently
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Here’s one seller
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...612/293835.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”