sharetrader
Page 168 of 213 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2129

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Also SPK is one of the limited club which may or may be seen directly affected by C-19 (Okay indirect effects still to come)
    I was thinking about this and reckon that although they may gain from increased domestic demand for broadband and the likes and maybe some of their weaker competition falling to the wayside, they'll probably suffer with the loss of some businesses using their expensive Data and Voice products which are very lucrative. And other businesses that come through will be looking for cheaper alternatives (WAN services for example) to do the same job. But C19 will be an excuse to slash Spark's expenses too, so they'll probably come out on top.

But C19 will be an excuse to slash Spark's expenses too, so they'll probably come out on top. So as WHS, STU, and a dozen of them

https://news.microsoft.com/en-nz/202...oa-disclosure/

Spark's Cloud service provider arm CCL partnering with Microsoft NZ to deliver local Azure capability

Guru

"Work done for Spark by NERA Economic Consulting estimated that the rollout of 5G in New Zealand could add between $5.7 billion and $8.9 billion per year to the New Zealand economy over the next 10 years."
    https://www.reseller.co.nz/article/6...ocation-offer/

I hope they make an example out of one of the tower arsonists

Veteran novice

Almost a month since there's been any comment on the SPK thread, once the biggest and busiest stock on the NZX! To get the ball rolling, what's the verdict on their Spark Sport offerings? ( From a former techo who left class after mastering Windows 95's mysteries.)

I watch the F1 on it via my smart TV - have fibre but TV is Wfi from the router - works well 99% of the time occassionally the picture degrades - not sure if it is them or me!

Woo-hoo, broken through $5.00!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Almost a month since there's been any comment on the SPK thread, once the biggest and busiest stock on the NZX! To get the ball rolling, what's the verdict on their Spark Sport offerings? ( From a former techo who left class after mastering Windows 95's mysteries.)

No complaints about the premier league football. Works well on Spark

Does anyone else remember getting a letter from Craigs circa 2010 or there then incarnation down ramping Telecom as it was and encouraging them to sell?
    Couldn't believe it.