sharetrader
Page 141 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2116

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Is spark still showing the Australian Grand Prix this weekend
    Yes! And it will be live on Duke as well in case the streaming technology falls over. It will be a big test for them for sure.

Talk about leave to last minute, suppose nothing to watch as yet!
    Except they have had the WRC as well and not seen that yet, highlights were Duke?? for the previous event but I could not find it for the one that finished last weekend.
    3 WRC events gone and no way to see it on their app that does not exist.... yet
    Think they could have tested it with the WRC.
    One wonders if they were deliberately trying to knock Sky down and then take them over?

Been in and out in recent times, in at present and about even to positive with the dividend as at time of writing
    Last edited by Jay; 14-03-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Except they have had the WRC as well and not seen that yet, highlights were Duke?? for the previous event but I could not find it for the one that finished last weekend.
    One wonders if they were deliberately trying to knock Sky down and then take them over?

Been in and out in recent times, in at present and about even to positive with the dividend as at time of writing
    hope your right and they tested it before going live this weekend otherwise mon could be a heads you win tails you lose senario
    one step ahead of the herd

just checking my email and i see spark sport is live im all go for testing it ..... cant wait

okay im watching nz vrs china womens hockey a little bit of buffering ( im not sure if its live or a replay i think its a replay) anyway the buffering could be because of the huge trading platform i have running which hogs 30% of my cpu resources and im also running cnbc at the same time from the platform.

watching rally highlights not bad im pretty sure running my trading platform and 2 streams at once is causing the slight buffering due to much strain on my bandwidth

my cpus running at 40% 2 live streams , 10 google pages open and a platform hogging 20% on a fairly good computer
    Last edited by bull....; 14-03-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

Remember this is about the Rugby World Cup so anything now is towards that journey - not last minute.

big volume on spark

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    big volume on spark
    Index rebalancing

aussie gp practice about to stream

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    aussie gp practice about to stream
    Quick to load and streaming full quality no probs. 3 minutes in and fully stable so far, which is more than I can say from my experiences with Fanpass.
    Been watching WRC highlights all day as well