sharetrader
Page 110 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2116
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    330 will be the test, hasn't dipped under that for a long time. The one thing with this share at the moment is the rising interest rate reaction in the market, and a lot of overseas money being invested in SPK for the yield. The CPI update tomorrow will be worth monitoring imo
    The overseas money is the big driver with this stock and there is a lot more of it than most other stocks on the NZX, currency fluctuations is another driver. Current price is a steal IMO ,for those divvy lovers out there. PS-Im currently down 8% and it makes up a big portion of my portfolio.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    trading range breakdown? i picking broadband numbers under pressure margin squeeze as an issue to come.
    On the ball i reckon revenues up but margins down, more cost cutting to come to prop up profits for the next financial year and was that a profit warning in there? if they accelerate this.

no mention of any aquisitions or looking to do any? just cost cutting .... seems to be the same story right across the telco space thats for sure.
    one step ahead of the herd

So, warning they might miss the forecast for the full year, reporting a 3.4 per cent fall in profit for the six months to the end of December ...

... but still sticking with 25 cps at least 75% imputed.

Be interesting to see what the market thinks of this, I admit I am not smart enough to work out which way this will go.

Disc: Hold, and employee.

Banned

Overall a pretty solid result, mobile revenues up, cloud/security/service management revenue up, proves it's progressing along it's path of becoming a true tech company. Dividend unchanged and outlook unchanged, albeit only 75% imputed this time. SP will probably drop as a lot of others have of late following results eg GNE(Good result but down) plus the US being down. PS-Still the pick of the Telcos IMO.

Mr Market unimpressed, down to $3.39 already

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Mr Market unimpressed, down to $3.39 already
    Tough day on planet SPK, the US money movers getting board again, I won't be selling any of my large holding(Currently bleeding like a stuck pig) happy just to just keep collecting divvies and see where it is at in a year or two. I've learnt not to get involved with the big boys games.
    Last edited by couta1; 21-02-2018 at 04:18 PM.

looks like it wants to head to the 2.75 support area

Banned

Stop scaremongering bull, it hasn't even gone below $3.30 yet, $2.75 would indicate a train wreck result, which clearly it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Stop scaremongering bull, it hasn't even gone below $3.30 yet, $2.75 would indicate a train wreck result, which clearly it wasn't.
    just reading the tea leafs , chart broken down today .... probably get some people support it till div then be down. its running up hill against negative telco sector sentiment and rising bond yields

Membaa

Inverted hammer / (close to a) gravestone doji on the weekly chart. Looks like it could be a low/ready to bounce on heaps of horizontal supports back into 2016, though plunging indicators with room to move lower are unsettling. I'm not holding, my simple weekly system was a sell in Sept 2017. Maybe it's a buy!