sharetrader
Page 136 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2116

Spk not doing so well. Are people waking up to the fact that the "content game" is expensive?

Ferret was expensive. TiVo was expensive. The little excursion to Australia? Expensive. Light box? Expensive.

Looking forward to finding out how much the WRC will cost along with Spark Sport. I imagine it will be...expensive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Spk not doing so well. Are people waking up to the fact that the "content game" is expensive?

Ferret was expensive. TiVo was expensive. The little excursion to Australia? Expensive. Light box? Expensive.

Looking forward to finding out how much the WRC will cost along with Spark Sport. I imagine it will be...expensive.
    Market is just rerating it according to its result which was only just okay plus a lot of overseas big boys trimming their holdings currently. Disc-Im back in and looking to keep adding now it's heading back down toward my fair value estimate.

i brought some more on the close divee very nice
    one step ahead of the herd

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i brought some more on the close divee very nice
    Decided recently it was time to buy some of these wonderful divee shares (MEL, CEN, GNE and now SPK) that everyone talks about as part of the Bears maturing defensive approach to investing . Well so far I am down the gurgler with this one and the divee wont cover my loss. And yes I know its only a paper loss, but I dont think these divee shares are for me. I think I should have done me a Couta and bought more ATM!

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Decided recently it was time to buy some of these wonderful divee shares (MEL, CEN, GNE and now SPK) that everyone talks about as part of the Bears maturing defensive approach to investing . Well so far I am down the gurgler with this one and the divee wont cover my loss. And yes I know its only a paper loss, but I dont think these divee shares are for me. I think I should have done me a Couta and bought more ATM!
    as part of my diversified portfolio i want income and top it up with trading gains. spark with a2 fits the bill lol anyway im expecting 5g in the future to be a positive earner for spark

Banned

Dont worry young bear, $3.70 looks to be a good support level and once the big boys take their foot off the sell pedal it should come back up to the $4 level, just do a Couta and average down if you want a lower price. PS- My milk bathtub is now at a very low level, only enough for a bit of a body splash till I see where its heading.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Dont worry young bear, $3.70 looks to be a good support level and once the big boys take their foot off the sell pedal it should come back up to the $4 level, just do a Couta and average down if you want a lower price. PS- My milk bathtub is now at a very low level, only enough for a bit of a body splash till I see where its heading.
    Did a wee Couta today at $3.73

No worries mr Bear. In my 8 years of investing with SPK (TEL back in the day), every time the price goes down alot, it'll always come back up eventually. Could be several months. The times I have averaged down, it's been painful watching the price keep heading lower, but it's never failed to go back up and pay a nice big dividend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    No worries mr Bear. In my 8 years of investing with SPK (TEL back in the day), every time the price goes down alot, it'll always come back up eventually. Could be several months. The times I have averaged down, it's been painful watching the price keep heading lower, but it's never failed to go back up and pay a nice big dividend!!!
    Thanks JayRiggs, thats reassuring, i was beginning to think maturity was over rated

nice bounce on the open today