sharetrader
Page 133 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2129

spk in hot demand today , if everyone sell everything else and buys spk lol it be 5 dollars soon
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    which will allow spark over time to pick off more of there good business parts, which eventually im hoping will mean spark will replace sky as the dominant sport provider in nz. only need to look at sky to realise the potential big impact on cashflows such a position gives to the holder of this position.
    Some competition in the market would still serve a useful purpose, otherwise we'll be doomed to repeat the current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Some competition in the market would still serve a useful purpose, otherwise we'll be doomed to repeat the current situation.
    in nz theres no such thing as real competition lol anyway i see spark email is fllooding my inbox with spam again happens quite often. thought there new email service was meant to be better than yahoo?

Guru

in nz theres no such thing as real competition lol anyway i see spark email is fllooding my inbox with spam again happens quite often. thought there new email service was meant to be better than yahoo?
    Interesting as my Xtra email spam has settled a lot.
    But for email there absolutely is competition - Xtra is hardly the only kid on the block!

percy

Well their filter works too well for me.
    I have to check my spam, as Grabaseat and the odd other email goes straight there.
    Great service.I like the service so much, I brought some SPK shares.!Great investment so far,and the yield is great.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well their filter works too well for me.
    I have to check my spam, as Grabaseat and the odd other email goes straight there.
    Great service.I like the service so much, I brought some SPK shares.!Great investment so far,and the yield is great.
    percy you be happy to see spk on new highs today in its current upmove.

percy

percy you be happy to see spk on new highs today in its current upmove.
    Very pleasantly surprised.GNE and MEL are also very strong. .Lovely divies too.Brought them instead of bonds,so the increase in share prices are an added bonus.

We have a lot of clients that can't even legitimately email Xtra or Spark business mail addresses without being rejected as spam. That's how SMX (the upstream provider of Spark's anti-spam tech) can claim 99.999% of spam emails are dropped - Just drop everything!

But I digress....

IMO

Interesting that this tiny company ($5.4 mill mkt cap)Norwood NOR on ASX has won a contract with Spark.

More info on NOR on ASX Small Disruptive Tech Stocks thread, world voice mail and world WiFi etc.

Norwood wins Contract to Supply Software Technology

Dilettante

Is anybody on here having issues with their xtra emails ? Both my wife and I are locked out and people can' t send us emails. No idea why but do note that I had a huge amount of spam emails yesterday