sharetrader
Page 174 of 213 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2129

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    business as usual with hoped for small incremental growth combined with cost savings and increased free cash flow to support dividends
    well there is the obvious , focus on wireless and 5g , kind of stuff , but I still dont know whether they are a content provider or not and I am reading that as NOT part of their main strategy anymore despite sill having Spark Sport.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

The announcement meant another round of redundancy in the background. And this time it will be huge.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    The announcement meant another round of redundancy in the background. And this time it will be huge.
    I missed that in the announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    I missed that in the announcement?
    RGR is reading between the lines .

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    well there is the obvious , focus on wireless and 5g , kind of stuff , but I still dont know whether they are a content provider or not and I am reading that as NOT part of their main strategy anymore despite sill having Spark Sport.
    A very lightweight announcement overall, nothing to inspire. A lot of words about culture and diversity and ensuring 40% or roles are filled by women, 40% by men.... TBH and expecting a backlash here for lack of political correctness - I couldn't care less what gender, ethnicity, sexual preference a person is in any role, only thing that counts is whether they have the skills and capabilities to do the job!

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    A very lightweight announcement overall, nothing to inspire. A lot of words about culture and diversity and ensuring 40% or roles are filled by women, 40% by men.... TBH and expecting a backlash here for lack of political correctness - I couldn't care less what gender, ethnicity, sexual preference a person is in any role, only thing that counts is whether they have the skills and capabilities to do the job!
    lot of fluff alright around diversity etc but as for growth the push into healthcare space looks interesting if they can do it. 1 billion potential market they reckon
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    RGR is reading between the lines .
    Is that the same as making stuff up?

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    still useful to have diversity though, just like a portfolio in my opinion.
    (unless you believe in diworsification that is, eh Mav)

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Is that the same as making stuff up?
    not really lol. some times the truth isnt what is said, and it needs to be unravelled , and some people are better at doing that than other. whether you think RGR is good at that is up to you. Certain contributors have proved their skills in this strategic area. Not me tho I tend to read what is written and just try to simplify it into something meaningful.
    Last edited by peat; 16-09-2020 at 04:14 PM.

Why would you sell before the Record date??

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    Why would you sell before the Record date??
    record date ? is that australia your talking about? i think in NZ its the same as the ex date ? the day they check to see who gets the dividend ( the ex date)
    Last edited by bull....; 17-09-2020 at 02:05 PM.
    one step ahead of the herd