sharetrader
Page 112 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2135

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The resident doomsday prophet speaketh.
    nah just reading what i see in the charts , ya know the charts never lie in hindsight .... you should do more chart reading my charts told me to get out at 3.90 , now im shorting spark looking for it to go lower , ties in with bad sector sentiment and fundamental structural issues in the sector etc
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    nah just reading what i see in the charts , ya know the charts never lie in hindsight .... you should do more chart reading my charts told me to get out at 3.90 , now im shorting spark looking for it to go lower , ties in with bad sector sentiment and fundamental structural issues in the sector etc
    To put it politely, I'm not keen on the practise of shorting, especially in conjunction with downramping. Charts have their uses obviously but the future is unknown and can take any number of twists and turns, meantime SPK will continue to be an essential part of NZ infrastructure, paying divvies to your mum and dad investors, to help them live more comfortably.
    Last edited by couta1; 27-02-2018 at 01:44 PM.

To put it politely, I'm not keen on the practise of shorting, especially in conjunction with downramping. Charts have their uses obviously but the future is unknown and can take any number of twists and turns, meantime SPK will continue to be an essential part of NZ infrastructure, paying divvies to your mum and dad investors, to help them live more comfortably.
    future is unknown for sure but spark for the for seeable future seems set to keep cutting costs , waste money on light box and pay for movies ( which is hardly a big money earner when most young people watch them free ) when they have no hope in hell of bettering netflix offering dont seem willing to bet big on a future path by way of aquisitions ( not surprising as amazon , google etc seem to have most angles covered ) other telcos are in similar vein , dividends will be reduced some day just like telstra its inevitable unless something changes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Hey bull, how's that SPK short going? You reckon it was going to $2.75, currently $3.52, feeling the burn yet mate.

Hey bull, how's that SPK short going? You reckon it was going to $2.75, currently $3.52, feeling the burn yet mate.
    whats the news? chairman got some shares today? i know must be lightbox has season 7 suits on but netflix only has up to season 6 , spark has the competitive advantage at the moment for sure.

Banned

Well that was a bullish day and finish for SPK, and that ain't no bull.

Well that was a bullish day and finish for SPK, and that ain't no bull.
    yes surprising , see the whole telecom sector in aus was strong today, maybe sentiment changing to the sector? time will tell

Does anybody understand Agile in the remotest and can explain it to the rest of us?

collected my dividend thx , now wheres that short hiding lol

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Does anybody understand Agile in the remotest and can explain it to the rest of us?

AGILE is a software development methodology. So its a way of organising IT projects.

As its name suggest it is " rooted in adaptive planning, early delivery and continuous improvement, all with an eye toward being able to respond to change quickly and easily."

That may or may not help you but the main point is that it works on
    principles of being collaborative, flexible and adaptive.
    IT projects used to take years and then explode into either failure or success. Now they try to evaluate them a lot more frequently - teams will regularly show off their work and gather feedback so that they can adapt.

Non techies dont need to understand much more than this I reckon.

For clarity, nothing I say is advice....