sharetrader
Page 152 of 214 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2135
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Not looking great from my perspective. I have a Spark account and after being registered to log-in to their spark sport site and testing it over the last week, I today found my log no longer worked.

Oh well at least I have TV1 till Spark sort it out.
    Yes....I was helping a friend get set up...he was on SPARK as well.
    We couldn't get the login to work....got hold of their help on the phone an they reset the password and then we were away.
    But no question....we could not do it on line at all. Very frustrating..

Their on line chat seems quite responsive and helpful.

The Rugby World Cup is as much a test for ISP's and Chorus as it is for Spark.

Expect animosity and outrage if either of these parties stuffs up. It represents an opportunity for Spark's Xtra service to virtue signal if "a wing and a prayer" ISP's stumble.

If it goes well Chorus will benefit from the public being made aware of switching content delivery from a roof top dish to Chorus fibre.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Munroe View Post
    The Rugby World Cup is as much a test for ISP's and Chorus as it is for Spark.

Expect animosity and outrage if either of these parties stuffs up. It represents an opportunity for Spark's Xtra service to virtue signal if "a wing and a prayer" ISP's stumble.

If it goes well Chorus will benefit from the public being made aware of switching content delivery from a roof top dish to Chorus fibre.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    For me Copper VDSL seems to be working fine....up ‘till now, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Not looking great from my perspective. I have a Spark account and after being registered to log-in to their spark sport site and testing it over the last week, I today found my log no longer worked.

Oh well at least I have TV1 till Spark sort it out.
    Did you just have the free 7 day trial,
    I imagine they would have or about to stop offering that now the RWC is about to start or at least restrict it to non RWC sport.
    I signed up some months ago, but not for the RWC - mainly for F1 and the WRC - had no issues - minor ones right at the start - and the app is now on my TV, was streaming it from my phone to the TV previously.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Did you just have the free 7 day trial,
    I imagine they would have or about to stop offering that now the RWC is about to start or at least restrict it to non RWC sport.
    I signed up some months ago, but not for the RWC - mainly for F1 and the WRC - had no issues - minor ones right at the start - and the app is now on my TV, was streaming it from my phone to the TV previously.
    The F1 has been great. I’m quite hopeful !

Outside thinking.

Thanks Jay.

This is the email sent to me (and yes I did activate it)

Rugby World Cup 2019™ kicks off soon and we see you haven't activated your free Spark Sport RWC 2019™ Tournament Pass yet. Either sign up or log in to Spark Sport to activate your Tournament Pass today. Enter the code below when you sign up and you'll get access to all 48 matches, exclusive pre-tournament content, and more.

They offered free RWC coverage when I signed on for Broadband and mobile..... it all worked fine for awhile. But gone now. Can't Log in. Can't access F1 or anything. I'll update when SPK get back to me.

opening ceremony for rugby world cup worked fine for me. laptop connected to old tv ( lol 2016 model too old for a app) via hdmi. the real test is tonight ALL BLACKS vrs STH AFRICA.
    one step ahead of the herd

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    opening ceremony for rugby world cup worked fine for me. laptop connected to old tv ( lol 2016 model too old for a app) via hdmi. the real test is tonight ALL BLACKS vrs STH AFRICA.
    Picture was just perfect for me. I am really impressed so far. Long live Spark sport. Camera work never as good as NZ sport filming.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Picture was just perfect for me. I am really impressed so far. Long live Spark sport. Camera work never as good as NZ sport filming.
    Yes, and perfect here as well. Copper/VDSL. iPad->Apple TV -> Panasonic
    Good start for Spark.

I can only complain about the AB's and Boks game last night as we were treated for almost a dozen lapses or lagging instances. There was no problem on the Opening Ceremony the other night and just a bout a thing or two on all the other games. Oh well, they cannot probably perfect it in just a couple of days. But still, kudos should be given to SPK.