sharetrader
Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212
Results 2,111 to 2,116 of 2116

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    You should look at what plan you are on now, vs what plans they have available. If you haven't changed for a long time, you may find you can get the same thing or better/faster, for cheaper than what you are paying now - and keep the email address.

This depends on where you live and what type of internet you need/want, how much data you use etc. But you can get standard everyday fibre for $81 a month - might already be cheaper than what you're on now?

Everyday fibre $81/month
    Standard fibre $91/month
    Yeah found that out twice, signed up to a "special" deal, then without telling you bring something out better and cheaper while you're still on the original plan and paying more

Why do my Spark shares drop in price 5-10% every autumn and spring then rise up the same again in midsummer and midwinter?

How many of you sell at the middle and end of each year and buy again at the equinox?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Why do my Spark shares drop in price 5-10% every autumn and spring then rise up the same again in midsummer and midwinter?

How many of you sell at the middle and end of each year and buy again at the equinox?
    Graph shows that generally lows are when the stock goes ex dividend. I buy on the intersection with the lower trend line.
    Spark 2017 - 2024.JPG

Traders delight… so time to jump in or not quite right?..

I’ve noticed it drops ex dividend. But the dividend is only 2 or 3 percent. Why the 5 to 10 pc drop? Naive Henny Penny shareholders? “The sky is falling on my head!”

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-bobby View Post
    Traders delight… so time to jump in or not quite right?..
    If I was looking for more I would have bought CD. Still good buying XD at this price IMHO.

HUGE reballancing tonight.