sharetrader
Page 100 of 213 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2129
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    spark one of the better performers last mth doing good wonder if we will have the strenght to get back to previous highs
    I would see no reason for the price going much higher than where it is currently, except on an irrational basis, it's fully priced at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I would see no reason for the price going much higher than where it is currently, except on an irrational basis, it's fully priced at the moment.
    think they are meant to update there new strategy soon might do it?
    one step ahead of the herd

https://news.vodafone.co.nz/article/...ers-all-blacks

surprised spark didnt see this coming vodaph sly manouver around commerce commission ruling to get the crown jewels.

https://news.vodafone.co.nz/article/...ers-all-blacks

surprised spark didnt see this coming vodaph sly manouver around commerce commission ruling to get the crown jewels.
    Not sure how visible will this Voda sponsorship be but Spark used to sponsor the All Blacks too but Simon drop it together with a lot of employees a year of starting his reign.

It's a truly pathetic effort by Vodafone if you ever go to physically watch rugby games and compare that experience to watching on Sky. The "crowds" that turn up to watch rugby games are relatively puny compared to the number who are watching at home on Sky in comfort. With MySky you can get all the reruns you want, on a large screen. If you look around you can see all the empty seats even in "sold out" grounds.

It's got to the point where I am personally embarassed if a friend offers me a free ticket togo and watch a game with him, I desperately scratch my head thinking of excuses. The seats are hard, the large screens at the ground difficult to see and they have low definition.
    Would you sit at home and watch a tiny smart phone or tablet screen in preference to a large screen? No.

So, Vodafone have got in on small/tiny screen broadcasts of the Rugby Tests? Bully for them. They might score 1% of the market for watching rugby if they are lucky.

all time highs maybe soon $4 ? nice trend going on

Banned

all time highs maybe soon $4 ? nice trend going on
    As you know the big boys can trash this stock as quick as they can drive it up, too toppy currently for the locals. Will be obtainable cheaper before the next divvy in 3 or so months time.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    As you know the big boys can trash this stock as quick as they can drive it up, too toppy currently for the locals. Will be obtainable cheaper before the next divvy in 3 or so months time.
    You're out of date old son. That used to be the case.
    Brian Gaynor says there's a new $100 million a week coming available from Kiwisaver and other NZ Investment funds who have target percentages to put into the NZ sharemarket. Week after relentless week.

Besides what are the alternatives? Interest investments? Not competitive with gross dividend yield. Real estate? Falling off in Auckland and that will spread to other centres. Cardboard boxes under the bed? Hmm, I'd rather put my money to work.

Banned

Sounds like your very confident MVT, willing to take a nice wager that you will be able to buy these shares 10c or more cheaper than today's peak sometime between now and say end of August simply due to the big boys doing what they do. Are you that confident?

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    You're out of date old son. That used to be the case.
    Brian Gaynor says there's a new $100 million a week coming available from Kiwisaver and other NZ Investment funds who have target percentages to put into the NZ sharemarket. Week after relentless week.

Besides what are the alternatives? Interest investments? Not competitive with gross dividend yield. Real estate? Falling off in Auckland and that will spread to other centres. Cardboard boxes under the bed? Hmm, I'd rather put my money to work.
    totally agree spark dividend is very attractive compared to the alternatives