sharetrader
Page 111 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2135

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    looks like it wants to head to the 2.75 support area
    Likely until spark update it's FY2018 earnings guidance,remove this uncertainty.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Tough day on planet SPK, the US money movers getting board again, I won't be selling any of my large holding(Currently bleeding like a stuck pig) happy just to just keep collecting divvies and see where it is at in a year or two. I've learnt not to get involved with the big boys games.
    Dear couta,you investment strategies more like buy bonds rather than risky shares,look your dividends got far less than captial loss, that's my two cents point.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Master98 View Post
    Dear couta,you investment strategies more like buy bonds rather than risky shares,look your dividends got far less than captial loss, that's my two cents point.
    Time will tell, but I've been in this space before and come out the other side okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Inverted hammer / (close to a) gravestone doji on the weekly chart. Looks like it could be a low/ready to bounce on heaps of horizontal supports back into 2016, though plunging indicators with room to move lower are unsettling. I'm not holding, my simple weekly system was a sell in Sept 2017. Maybe it's a buy!
    see what your talking about 2016 , but i see it as weak support ... long term trend line from 2014 has been broken after completion of the double top at 3.90 good fib and support levels around the 2.75 level where i see it going once your 2016 levels go.
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

There is no capital loss if you haven't sold - and you still get the dividend.
    You can also buy more at a higher yield in the dips.

That may be overstating the real worth of your advice/opinion since no-one other than the investor themselves know the back story, the previous investment history for that and what that investors guidelines and plan is. Potentially more useful to tell us what you would do rather than pick apart others strategies when logic would or should tell you that making assumptions is always going to be less than helpful if you dont know or understand the full picture. However if you are the designated financial adviser for couta1 then of course this would give your post some weight?
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

At 3.33 it looks oversold. The broker reports I've read put the target SP in a range of 3.40-3.80. Certainly looking to accumulate a few more once price settles after ex div.

Discl. makes up the largest % of my long term dividend stocks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    At 3.33 it looks oversold. The broker reports I've read put the target SP in a range of 3.40-3.80. Certainly looking to accumulate a few more once price settles after ex div.

Ditto re largest % for divvy stock. Beagle reckons the upcoming Vodafail listing is waying on the stock.PS-We don't know yet when that listing will be but Insto's will need money ready to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post

nah its just consolidating between 3.35 - 3.40 at the moment give it a little longer to go lower
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    nah its just consolidating between 3.35 - 3.40 at the moment give it a little longer to go lower
    The resident doomsday prophet speaketh.