sharetrader
Page 95 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Spark showing some strength today despite going ex divi.
    Madam Janet calmed the US Spark investors with her speech, otherwise the price would be down quite a bit from today's close, bless her.

Banned

A bit of large cap index rebalancing going on at close (International boys) SPK and RYM both hit hard.
    Last edited by couta1; 17-03-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Advanced Member

I Made a great profit on St Patricks day - sold on the remarkable and short lived high and bought back on the later big drop. Made enough for a weekend in Taihape (including air fares). Since then it has been driving me mad. Every move I make it jumps the wrong way. I'm only posting this to nail my button pushing fingers down until it reaches 345cps.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    I Made a great profit on St Patricks day - sold on the remarkable and short lived high and bought back on the later big drop. Made enough for a weekend in Taihape (including air fares). Since then it has been driving me mad. Every move I make it jumps the wrong way. I'm only posting this to nail my button pushing fingers down until it reaches 345cps.
    Big volume sell down by U.S players at the moment, will need to wait for them to finish playing before we get any traction.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Big volume sell down by U.S players at the moment, will need to wait for them to finish playing before we get any traction.
    i'm hoping the international players bring it below 335 before i jump back in. However, there was a strong rally this arvo so it might not get there.

Edit: i just noticed the last minute selldowns at 5pm.

Membaa

Do you have broker data to base this on?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Do you have broker data to base this on?
    Spark has a very large U.S ownership, they control the stock and use it as a money parking spot, and with rising interest rates will be taking money out. PS-I reckon Spark is as good a hedge fund as any aye.
    Last edited by couta1; 28-03-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Membaa

Spark has a very large U.S ownership, they control the stock and use it as a money parking spot, and with rising interest rates will be taking money out.
    The way you said it implied that you have the data to support your supposition. It's a reasonable guess though.

Advanced Member

Up goes the market and down goes SPK. I suppose when it does turn the same runners will be back with their cash and it will shoot up past the falling market.

IMO

He does that all the time BB making his opinion sounding like a fact; dangerous ground.
    How do you time trading in craic? Looks like ripper entry coming up?