sharetrader
Page 104 of 388 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3876

LOL yes supporting a SP can be a lonely and thankless task. I'm constantly amazed at how weakness in a SP can be a quicksand of unknown depth. I'm waiting for 1.95 but who knows when that will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Morningster re-rete GEN, sure helped to push the sp down to $2.03 I guess it will creep up before the next dividend, but in the mean-time i'm running out of cash, as I buy into the weakness.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Just so you guys know, Craigs recently reduced its rating to Sell with a 12 month price target of $2.07. I don't have a copy of the report but they cited increased competition in the retail sector as their main concern and Gen is most exposed apparently.
    Happened a little while ago and explains the recent SP weakness. I think the SP has already adjusted. Disc I hold a modest amount.
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-12-2014 at 04:34 PM.

probably selling down cause of the oil price fall, even though they are hedged looking further out it probably isnt as favourable
    one step ahead of the herd

I spent an hour this morning trying to figure out how much the US$150m note issue at
    3.64% per annum for 11 years and 3.69% per annum for 12 years. would reduce costs of short term borrowing but as i am cr@p at maths I don't think it will make a drop in the bucket.

Banned

Good long term hold especially with the divvy and all those free shares to come

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well this is one I did get right (I know there haven't been that many) Disc- Holding 29k shares at $1.55 with bonus ones to come
    Sorry2say couta1 but this quote - almost made me run for the hills and buy Hnz!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Sorry2say couta1but this quote - almost made me run for the hills and buy Hnz!
    Gee thanks your all heart, anyways im not complaining as im 31% up on purchase price at todays close

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Just so you guys know, Craigs recently reduced its rating to Sell with a 12 month price target of $2.07. I don't have a copy of the report but they cited increased competition in the retail sector as their main concern and Gen is most exposed apparently.
    Happened a little while ago and explains the recent SP weakness. I think the SP has already adjusted. Disc I hold a modest amount.
    I switched to mercury in auckland after i had a door knocker come and take $30 off my monthly bill (much lower day rate and reduced cents kWh). I assumed things must be heating up in auckland

i think this is genesis hedging policy on oil 50-75% ist 12mths then 25-50% next yr the balance is sold on the spot market for every 5usd movement in spot price oil this equates to 2million impact on ebitdaf.

So a rough and speedy assumption would be the balance of 1st yr unhedged oil sales times the 2m impact at the current spot price would be the impact on ebitdaf. Of course it doesnt take account of any cost saving inititives they may have made at kupe or if they ramp up production ( sell more volume to get the same revenue )

nice bounce of the rising trendline at just above 2