sharetrader
Page 13 of 383 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

How do you all feel about the price of 1.55? Undervalued? T

I stand to be corrected..but isn't the SP totally and utterly nonsensical...again I stand to be corrected....

you have an asset worth $100...2 shares are $50....ten shares are $10.....whats the difference....

I really hope to be corrected...

maybe not nonsensical but Im sure you lot get my drift
    Last edited by troyvdh; 28-03-2014 at 08:27 PM.

Damn, too late to get "firm allocation" from broker! I can't believe that retail allocation through general offer is only 9%!

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Dear JB..how do you intend to do that and why...cheers
    Hope to get them ...."hope" .......If I had the funds now I'd be happy to buy 200k at the IPO
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR View Post
    Damn, too late to get "firm allocation" from broker! I can't believe that retail allocation through general offer is only 9%!
    Why is it too late,the price has just been set and its the weekend so no action from brokers until Monday at earliest?

I stand to be corrected, but I understood the book build worked like the market close in that you bid your qty/price thru your broker and therefore if your bid price was 1.55 or more, you would be assured of getting them subject to any scaling. Those that didn’t place an order or bid $1.54 or less will have missed out and will need to go thru the public pool unless brokers were permitted to place bids in excess of their client orders.

and I pick the price to be 1.55
    good, that's a fair price to all concerned - 49% of a dog sold at near top of range - I happily pick up a few to sit on for a few years as a yield play. I see pumpkin head Cosgrove has come out with his usual commentary, yawn....followed by the horsetralian...yawn again

thats it for asset sales - no more to come - end of story I would have thought
    Last edited by Xerof; 29-03-2014 at 09:09 AM.

what about Kiwibank, do you think there is any prospect of its sale in Nationals third term?

Unlikely, they have said time and again they have no intention of selling Kiwibank - and also that Genesis was the last in the program. Too much risk of public backlash.

Just had a read through and seems to be better than the other 2. im really thinking this could be a good stag. cheeky little 10 odd % for a few minutes work