sharetrader
Page 203 of 383 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3830

Yes it is. Pretty sure I recall there was a behind the pay wall article in the NBR on Friday confirming they're still taking the 577MW. I should have cut and pasted it but was way too busy at work. Basic thrust of the article IIRC was the smelter operator would be less efficient with one pot line down so they basically said they had to stick with the status quo as that was more efficient for them.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-08-2016 at 10:24 PM.

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by QOH View Post
    Is this good for Genesis as well as Meridian?
    It is good for all the power companies. It alleviates the Lower South Island line constraints that would occur if 177 MW of load was to pulled from the system.

IMO

Am nonplussed re the almost complete lack of media and company report/notification/comment on this significant news.

its a pity that the changes to transmission prices ,$20mper year, made certain of this. It is a straight cross subsidy from domestic consumers to Tiwai , meridian gets a heap of it too.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Am nonplussed re the almost complete lack of media and company report/notification/comment on this significant news.
    Annual report out Thursday

I have not seen any
    predictions

Suspect the divi will be 8.2 cents again plus imp credits

stable div, bounce back in oil a positive, still losing the most customers out of all retailers but I guess steady as ya go
    one step ahead of the herd

Result seemed fine to me. I'd be happy if this company did nothing more than give me 16.4 cents per share with 80% imputation credits for the next 15 years or so.

I wonder how long kupe will keep producing the goods? Early 2030s maybe?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Result seemed fine to me. I'd be happy if this company did nothing more than give me 16.4 cents per share with 80% imputation credits for the next 15 years or so.

I wonder how long kupe will keep producing the goods? Early 2030s maybe?
    Result was also all good with me, small increases 'where it counts' (for me at least), electricity generation, customer numbers, free cash flow, dividends (except a large decrease in debt which is nice) I would also be happy with 16.4 cps at 80% imputation, with the dividends and imputation both being sustainable (dividends even able to be increased a little)

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Result was also all good with me, small increases 'where it counts' (for me at least), electricity generation, customer numbers, free cash flow, dividends (except a large decrease in debt which is nice) I would also be happy with 16.4 cps at 80% imputation, with the dividends and imputation both being sustainable (dividends even able to be increased a little)
    Yeah, that's all good. I'm not loving Mr England using the opportunity to unleash an outbreak of meaningless verbiage. Doesn't his pronouncement that they want to "reorienting to improve {our} ability to execute strategies at speed... to extract more value from our existing operations while we implement our plans to deliver new services for our customers and thrive in the evolving energy market" mean, well, nothing really?

Now that the Air show (funny guy) has come to an end, I'm turning my attention to GNE.

Loving the run up to the xd day.