sharetrader
Page 340 of 383 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3830

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Why are you still here Beagle? You can’t have your cake and eat it too. Not when you are at the “other place” tearing this one to pieces! Not OK. Have the balls and the decency to just walk away.
    Bad post JAK…….

Deleted ……. taken to PM
    Last edited by justakiwi; 29-06-2022 at 06:34 AM.

I disagree. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Bad post JAK…….

... have power to make you great

Why are you still here Beagle? You can’t have your cake and eat it too. Not when you are at the “other place” tearing this one to pieces! Not OK. Have the balls and the decency to just walk away.
    JAK What does this have to do with the post that Beagle made. I am sure you disagree with bullying so why engage in it yourself.

I have no problem with anyone belonging to multiple forums. None at all as we all make the most of whatever resources are out there. But I have a major issue with people joining a new forum, and using that platform to publicly rip this one to pieces, while having the gall to keep posting here. It is rude and disrespectful and I stand by my comment that it is not OK.
    Totally disgraceful, slanderous and actionable post.
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-06-2022 at 08:56 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Not even remotely slanderous, but for the sake of my health and well-being, I have deleted it.

Wow, you edited your post to add this …… you are a real piece of work Beagle. I don’t know how you sleep at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Totally disgraceful, slanderous and actionable post.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 28-06-2022 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Take a guess

For the record, I simply said her post was defamatory. People's personal hate for some others has no place in this or any other forum.
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-06-2022 at 09:16 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    For the record, I simply said her post was defamatory. People's personal hate for some others has no place in this or any other forum.
    Jeez Beagle when will you ever learn.You could well hold the record for the most bins.Could it be as simple as your blood sugar gets out of whack.Holding illwill,holding a grudge has a cost to your own wellbeing mate,deal with things and move on graciously in life.

I'm curious to what Genesis' share price will be doing today.

I'm a psychiatric nurse and often use distraction when working with people with intellectual and mental health issues. Wondering (and hoping) it also works with sharetrader posters 🤞