sharetrader
Page 353 of 383 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3830
    Investments

GNE if bought now then can get 3 dividends of around 9 cents each in next 13 months ...thats wonderful value on yearly basis of gross 10.95% dividend ...splendid....and if we get lucky by next Oct before final dividend it maybe over $ 3.50 as targeted by Craigs

percy

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    GNE if bought now then can get 3 dividends of around 9 cents each in next 13 months ...thats wonderful value on yearly basis of gross 10.95% dividend ...splendid....and if we get lucky by next Oct before final dividend it maybe over $ 3.50 as targeted by Craigs
    Clever thinking.......................

alokdhir - you should have a look at TRA

TRA if bought now GNE then can get 5 dividends totaling around 32 cents (possibly higher) each in next 13 months or so ...that's wonderful value as it will only cost you$3.65 - on yearly basis of gross 12% plus dividend ...splendid....and if we get lucky by next Oct before final dividend it the share price maybe be $4.20 plus
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    alokdhir - you should have a look at TRA

TRA if bought now GNE then can get 5 dividends totaling around 32 cents (possibly higher) each in next 13 months or so ...that's wonderful value as it will only cost you$3.65 - on yearly basis of gross 12% plus dividend ...splendid....and if we get lucky by next Oct before final dividend it the share price maybe be $4.20 plus
    I like the safety of recession proof stock ...an Utility unlike very economy dependent TRA ...same goes for FBU ...thats why me is more inclined towards GNE for capital safety reasons too plus dividend reliability too

I know TRA doing well but it can be easily argued just like FBU that it will be hit pretty badly if we go in deep recession which is a distinct possibility ahead

I like the safety of recession proof stock ...an Utility unlike very economy dependent TRA ...same goes for FBU ...thats why me is more inclined towards GNE for capital safety reasons too plus dividend reliability too

I know TRA doing well but it can be easily argued just like FBU that it will be hit pretty badly if we go in deep recession which is a distinct possibility ahead
    i cant wait for the recession. going to free up $2k ish in mortgage payments if rates go back down into the 2% range. Will spend most of it of course. I work in one of those 90% jobs that dont really get affected in a recession. I.e. no risk of redundancy

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    i cant wait for the recession. going to free up $2k ish in mortgage payments if rates go back down into the 2% range. Will spend most of it of course. I work in one of those 90% jobs that dont really get affected in a recession. I.e. no risk of redundancy
    Lucky u ...

Main point I was making with W69 was ...that GNE works both ways ...in recession it will go up due to rates going down and in normal times it will still be steady while TRA / FBU can get hit thus dividends in jeopardy if we have a bad recession
    Last edited by alokdhir; 06-09-2022 at 11:38 AM.

Lucky u ...

Main point I was making with W69 was ...that GNE works both ways ...in recession it will go up due to rates going down and in normal times it will still be steady while TRA / FBU can get hit thus dividends in jeopardy if we have a bad recession
    You are probably right, alokdhir. Hard to look past GEN short term.
    But for long term dividends (and growth) i would choose TRA or HGH.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    You are probably right, alokdhir. Hard to look past GEN short term.
    But for long term dividends (and growth) i would choose TRA or HGH.
    Horses for courses buddy ....

Top CEO appointment for 2023. He will make a difference from what I have seen of him. Good creative and competitive approach.

Jeez - GNE share price mid 280's. It was over 3 bucks last week ....and heading Craig's target of 360 or whatever it was

What's up
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”