sharetrader
Page 42 of 389 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

I put an order in for 9670 shares ($14,988) though the public pool. For some reason I thought the broker pools were always subject to much bigger scaling than the public pool - don't know where I got that from. Anyway, couldn't be bothered paying broker fees for my small amount of shares (not small to me!)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    I put an order in for 9670 shares ($14,988) though the public pool. For some reason I thought the broker pools were always subject to much bigger scaling than the public pool - don't know where I got that from. Anyway, couldn't be bothered paying broker fees for my small amount of shares (not small to me!)
    No brokerage fees payable on IPO regardless of order size,brokers paid commission by crown

So Wednesday we know what we have been allocated?

Yes. And listing on Thursday.

First time in an IPO. How are we notified of our allocation (if any) - email, letter, phone?

I received this update from Equity Investment Advisors yesterday - Off sharechat I didn't apply through them, I applied through the public pool for both myself and my company. There's going to be some very annoyed people if what they're suggesting turns out to be true. I highlighted the most relevant part for those short on time or who canlt be bothered reading the whole thing.

The issue has closed and all brokers and advisers had received VERY strong demand.

Most distributors could only get around 35% of requirements and the balance has gone into the General pool.
    The Investors who had “Firm" allocations from the Broker Pool have NOT had the funds deducted from their Bank accounts yet.

We understand that funds will be Direct Debited tonight ( or at latest tomorrow night).

DO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT WILL PREVENT THE DIRECT DEBIT BEING ACTIONED !

( ie Do NOT transfer funds out or stop payments etc.)

Let the process run its course.

Timings

We understand:

That the allocations will be made on Wednesday 16th.
    That the shares will be transferred into individual shareholder name immediately afterwards.
    That the shares will be listed in Thursday 17th.
    We understand the surplus funds from any scaling will be returned to the Investors as soon as practicable.
    Assistance

We can:

Advise you of your balance once the shares are transferred to your name ( if you have a CSN) Please call us on Thursday after 10.00am
    Assist you in sale of any shares once the trading has commenced( we can take an order at any time )
    We can purchase additional shares for you at any time.
    Transact other Investments for you ( either buying or selling )
    Lets all hope the issue is a great success.

Kind Regards

The team at Equity!
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-04-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Banned

Roger DB took my money out a week ago so not sure what's going on here but watching this thing with intense interest as per several of my previous posts

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Roger DB took my money out a week ago so not sure what's going on here but watching this thing with intense interest as per several of my previous posts
    Yes Couta that would be correct, they took my money too but they did that for MELCA as well and then credited the amount that wasn't allocated back on the day of allotment. What I mean is the fact that they took your money does not mean you have the shares per se.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You will know allocation tomorrow they say. If you applied online through genesis web site then they say you can find out allocation there or there is a phone number. Refunds will no doubt follow soon after.

Banned

For me the key issue is whether my firm allocation ends up being scaled more than 20%,up to 20% I don't have a problem but more than that raises all sorts of ethical issues based on info that was PRINTED by all the brokers on their websites.