sharetrader
Page 249 of 383 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3830
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Move over the "couta theorem" for Retirement Operator pricing, we now have the "Beagle-bull....-BUY" theorem which states:

"If Beagle and bull.... agree on any one share - BUY like there's no tomorrow!"

I'm still trying to get over my shock at something unheard of happening (no, not Beagle and bull.... agreeing) - I dipped my toes in yesterday and the SP has gone UP! This never happens!
    My mind turns to those world famous words [on sharetrader] of Maverick's ; "You can never have enough."!!!

yep big volumes crossing , probably the roadshow investors buying

570000 shares brought 1 trade at $3.20 , its not a retail trade lol
    Last edited by bull....; 28-03-2019 at 01:58 PM.
    one step ahead of the herd

looks like gentailers are being hoovered up , last chance to get income probably why

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    looks like gentailers are being hoovered up , last chance to get income probably why
    It their time to shine...

With the new rules on bank liquidity margins are going to be squeezed so those poor people with cash will be looking for safe returns elsewhere. It is a pretty safe bet that the demand for power is not going down any time soon as the baby boomers all invest in electric bikes, cars, and electronic filled appartments.

Yeap, I noticed the new generation 2017 / 2018 longer range 40 kw/hr Nissan Leaf's are coming down into the very low $40K's and other opportunities like 2017 Hyundai Inioq demo's for similar money.

With no petrol ever and no RUC for years these look like viable options for those looking to make a green statement. $3.40 for GNE ex divvy still gives 6.5% and GNE have a good track record of increasing the dividend every year !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeap, I noticed the new generation 2017 / 2018 longer range 40 kw/hr Nissan Leaf's are coming down into the very low $40K's and other opportunities like 2017 Hyundai Inioq demo's for similar money.

With no petrol ever and no RUC for years these look like viable options for those looking to make a green statement. $3.40 for GNE ex divvy still gives 6.5% and GNE have a good track record of increasing the dividend every year !
    plenty of scope to increase div only paying out 75% of free cash flow stated 90% is there top for div policy. plenty of room to increase div

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    With the new rules on bank liquidity margins are going to be squeezed so those poor people with cash will be looking for safe returns elsewhere. It is a pretty safe bet that the demand for power is not going down any time soon as the baby boomers all invest in electric bikes, cars, and electronic filled appartments.
    bank deposit rates will drop

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

With no petrol ever and no RUC for years these look like viable options for those looking to make a green statement.
    Yay. I always wanted a coal powered car.

Occam's razor : One should not multiply entities beyond necessity.

The governor of the reserve bank indicated that the cash rate will probably be lowered.

Rock star Economy? I think not.

Absolutely no return on term deposits.