sharetrader
Page 3 of 383 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Guru

And back to Genesis:
    Bill English has announced key details:
    • The shares will be priced at the start of the offer period, rather than at the end as occurred with the previous share offers.
    • The Government expects to sell between 30 per cent and 49 per cent of the shares in Genesis.
    • The Government will offer a loyalty bonus scheme to eligible New Zealand retail investors

Also no shares will be offered to US institutions as it creates too much paperwork and hassles under US law.
    http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA140...hare-offer.htm

Solar directly affects this sale.If volume drops Huntly closes retail price drops. I repeat this is a lemon. If you want a lecture on industry economics I can provide it.

Waiting to see what the offer looks like. Didn't go for any of the others but I may well have a punt on this. The government wont want a disappointing final sale = possible bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by horus1 View Post
    Never buy a share with an ex politician as a chairman. Been caught out to much and remember Mainzeal. I wonder if the prospectus will admit that loads are declining and solar is economic. Solar costs declining 20% per year and generator prices increasing , means more solar. Watch this govt try and block solar in the next year after the election.Dont touch it
    I feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing a school teacher and failed politician is steering this company. Good luck investors.

Will not even be a stag in this one as Treasury advises the government on new technique to maximise price - ie. institutions will get the shares they want as brokers (on behalf of clients) will bid same time as institutions.

Never known a broking house to put their own money on the line on behalf of clients.

Shudder!

wow its gonna be a real money maker this one lol esp since i just got a email to say my power prices are going up heaps
    one step ahead of the herd

I hear they are getting cheaper and cheaper all the time

Now likely to be way less than $2 when people were talking about $3 bucks a while ago

Guru

Banned

that looks VERY cheap to me.

Not bad + bonus scheme 1 share per 15 owned after 1 years time.