sharetrader
Page 4 of 383 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Suddenly quite tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I hear they are getting cheaper and cheaper all the time

Now likely to be way less than $2 when people were talking about $3 bucks a while ago
    still effectively about $3 winner. They doubled the number of shares to 1 billion a few days ago, but even so, the yield range seems attractive.......
    Last edited by Xerof; 13-03-2014 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    still effectively about $3 winner. They doubled the number of shares to 1 billion a few days ago, but even so, the yield range seems attractive.......
    At least somebody on the ball

Must be a bargain at $1.35 odd .... certainly $3 sounds expensive ... and does Mum and Dad worry about the number of shares - of course not, its the price that matters .... and power companies getting cheaper by the day

IMO

Bill England text to John. "its working like a charm John, they're jumping up and down with excitement already, we can set the price at the upper end for sure and when we publish the details i have a cunning plan; make the small print extra large ! .... they won't even read it!! lol Hook (MRP) Line (MEL) and Stinker Genesis ."

The error is in the definition of forward load. Any line co will tell you it has been falling for a no of years .They have disguised that. Look at the figures for this year . Not Buying

Banned

I will be in on this one looks the best of the three to date,MRP was a waste of time for me at $2.50/share

Re. the 15 bonus shares for every 1 held for 12 months, does anyone know if that would apply to people holding shares at end of 12 months, or only purchased on offer and held for the full 12? E.g. if I bought some shares 6 months in, and was holding them at the 12 months record date, would I receive the bonus shares?

After MRP/MEL I won't be touching this with a 10 ft pole on the initial offer
    Last edited by clip; 14-03-2014 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    Re. the 15 bonus shares for every 1 held for 12 months, does anyone know if that would apply to people holding shares at end of 12 months, or only purchased on offer and held for the full 12? E.g. if I bought some shares 6 months in, and was holding them at the 12 months record date, would I receive the bonus shares?

Pretty sure only applies to those bought through the initial offer

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post

Bonus Shares definetely only if you participate in the IPO. I'm sure I have 1k somewhere I could invest for giggles.

Advanced Member

If it seems to good to be true...then it probably is ?
    Chorus had a good dividend as well. What are the chances of this dividend being maintained I wonder ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post