sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Update Ready To Install

In my sell down and out of most of my stocks recently ive reluctantly sold PTB but am taking up the rights. A solid ly performing and growing company which has been under the radar maybe due to its tiny mkt cap. This cap raise will or almost will put PTB into the $100 market cap space and this will bring more attention from funds etc.

'The US will be the major focus.....50% of global PT6 powered aircraft resides in the USA."

Ann: Acquisition of Prime Turbines and Equity Raising

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    In my sell down and out of most of my stocks recently ive reluctantly sold PTB but am taking up the rights. A solid ly performing and growing company which has been under the radar maybe due to its tiny mkt cap. This cap raise will or almost will put PTB into the $100 market cap space and this will bring more attention from funds etc.

'The US will be the major focus.....50% of global PT6 powered aircraft resides in the USA."

Ann: Acquisition of Prime Turbines and Equity Raising
    I have brought a few.
    My friend who worked as an engineer at Air NZ, was most impressed with the Prime Turbines acquisition,and sees a good future for PTB.

Update Ready To Install
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 12-02-2020 at 11:57 AM.

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

I've been watching this for a while and may jump on board soon as well.
    Good divi and a growth company with some good opportunities to continue growing both in the future.