sharetrader
Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast

An email arrived indicating the next stage of the class action is under way. I have agreed to be part of the action:

Thank you for previously registering your interest for the Intueri Shareholder Class Action (the Action).

Legal proceedings against Arowana International Limited (now AWN Holdings Limited) it’s directors and certain former directors (of Intueri) were filed in the Auckland High Court on 3 April 2020, and are well underway.

The Court has granted representative orders meaning the proceeding can be run efficiently, with the named plaintiffs representing all other shareholders who have opted in, with the benefit of any judgment also applying to their claims.

The deadline for further shareholders to join the class action is 5pm on 29 October 2021.

This is your final opportunity to join the Action as a represented plaintiff.
    The next step is for you to click on the link here

Received this by email today. I wonder if anything will come of it?:

Good morning,
    Thank you for completing your registration for the Intueri Shareholder Class Action.

We are pleased to inform you that LPF Litigation Funding No.30 Limited accepted your Funding Agreement on 21/09/2021 in Auckland.

This means you are now part of the class of claimants for the Class Action. We are progressing the claim and will keep you updated.

Thank you again for your involvement.

Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Received this by email today. I wonder if anything will come of it?:

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Yeah - post again if you have any luck. I decided not to participate as I only had a small holding (bought as a punt because of it's popularity in the Herald New Year broker picks that year ...lol). It looked like participating implied a liability for legal fees even if unsuccessful, so decided to quit while behind.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Yeah - post again if you have any luck. I decided not to participate as I only had a small holding (bought as a punt because of it's popularity in the Herald New Year broker picks that year ...lol). It looked like participating implied a liability for legal fees even if unsuccessful, so decided to quit while behind.
    Nope, no liability for legal fees if unsuccessful.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Nope, no liability for legal fees if unsuccessful.
    Too long since I read the stuff... it was the potential liability if the litigation funder became insolvent or such (unlikely I guess) and there was nothing to pay the lawyers that put me off (the holding was only about $3k)