sharetrader
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Default SOR - Strategic Elements

They issued this announcement: Lost Records With Gold Assays Over 5324 g/t From NZ Mine two days ago.

Sort of Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost File.

Of course the SP as gone pop since.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Never mind the Gold and Copper prospecting... The company is now moving into Computer memory! Seems to be a bit out of their wheelhouse, but the announcement sure got people excited today.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au...ket-62492.html

IMO

WooHooh up re 900% at one point and finished 305% up.! Were you on for the ride bonal. ​?

Yea I own a minimal amount of them. For whatever reason I am a fan of Gold Rush on Discovery (despite the fact they are all so dumb) and bought some of these shares to live out a similar gold prospecting fantasy on the West Coast.

I couldn't quite believe it when I read that they had got involved in computer hardware now too. It makes me think the mineral exploration cant be going so well. But I guess I can now live out my Silicon Valley pipe dreams through the company too!!

All just a bit of fun

IMO

Yeah like boxing i don't agree with it but can't help watching the big fights. Same with GoldRush ;I'm Green, but find the lure of Gold draws me in occasionly to Gold Rush. Watched re 10 mins last nite of the Dredge being fired up.

Nanotech. 2T on a postage stamp. Have fun, watch for cap raise and maybe get free carried asap
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 22-05-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Worth keeping an eye on it's up 150% so far today.They are developing self charging batteries from humidity in the air.They should work well in Auckland!

Looks like it has decided to soar again today.

it's like a runaway train.It's gone from 19c to 83c in a month.I guess the sky's the limit if they get it right looking forward to the next update