http://www.rtp.com.au/

Copy of my post on h/c...just putting it out there as there is no thread for RFT on ST

--------------------

Pudu/ Wangs got involved in RFT to utilise their chinese connections to drive sales from China as a medium term strategy. China is what they saw that could drive some decent growth in the business. Nothing much happened for a couple of years. But a couple of key announcements at the back end of 2013 and a return to NPAT profitability suggests this strategy maybe now working.

IMO (apart from QTG) at just over $4m it's the cheapest (by m/c) exposure to a genuine, growing NPAT positive business on the ASX

Still a long way to go to become 'investment grade' from a fundies perspective. Low quality board, poor governance and a pretty opaque register. Though I guess having a substantial chinese listed company as a major shareholder now helps a bit. Given the low 'quality' qualitative aspects, the numbers are going to have to be the driver of the share price, unless chinese money starts to get interested.

I have asked Management to get their Form 603s and 604s lodged for all the change in shareholding activity of late last year, before ASX gets on their case.

Hold a few mil of these, so see how we go as a hopefully lower risk profitable spec play