sharetrader
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    IMO

WOW up 66% today and now at 3.5c !!. Took my eye off the ball. Been trading it NZS or sitting on your hands? Congrats.

basically held and sold in 2015 for a profit, then bought in again and sold when it popped in 2016 and then bought in again not long after and have held, iv'e been to scared to sell in the last few years as management is so unpredictable in their announcements, and this ev market has been heating up for them! everything seems to be lining up now and that is a 7mil AUD order so I'm holding these now. This is a profitable company anyway (and has been for many years) to financials have never worried me compared with some of those dreadful Aussie specs which all talk/revenue and no profit, however i think RFT gets put in their basket sometimes. (ie holding it is safe as its got some value as a good profitable business)
    Last edited by NZSilver; 14-06-2018 at 07:51 PM.

A little info from facebook;

Rectifier technologies limited - an interesting small cap that has began to uptrend on very good movement into the Electric Vehicle (EV) chargingmarket. They manufacture rectifier's that convert AC power to DC power, a necessity for an electric vehicle charger.The EV segment of its business had $0 rev in FY 2015, approx 50k in 2016, 166k in 2017and just shy of a $1mil in HY18 end Dec 31. Since the half year is has announced approx $9.5 million (AUD) of sales in the EV market. It has other segments that are ticking away however the growth is coming from this the EV market. RFT has been established since 1992 and a profitable business for many years. It has recently had a good movement on the back of announcements from approx 2.2c - 2.5c and is now sitting around 3.5c. A break above 4c would be bullish. It recently tripled its manufacturing capacity in preparation for EV market sales.

Advanced Member

One of my picks in the ASX comp .Been 5 years in the making ... up 15% today to close all time high 4.6 cents on some decent volume .The electric revolution might be starting to get some traction .

Advanced Member

Up another 15% today to hit 5.5 at one stage . Another massive volume day , I fed the dogs this afternoon , but still holding a good position .

Advanced Member

This roared back into life today with a 3.7-5.8 range finishing at 5.2 cents + 44.4% on the day . Speeding ticket beckons tomorrow.
    Something that has been in a growth industry for a long time are they finally going to deliver on something ......

percy

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    This roared back into life today with a 3.7-5.8 range finishing at 5.2 cents + 44.4% on the day . Speeding ticket beckons tomorrow.
    Something that has been in a growth industry for a long time are they finally going to deliver on something ......
    Forgot I had ever owned them...lol.
    Well done holders.

Haha looks like this thread roared back into life too. I have had it on my watchlist but haven't been in for ages. The sold a lot less rectifiers to the EV market in 2021 (approx 13 mil rev ev segment) vs 2020 (17 mil rev ev segment). reading the speeding ticket about the aus govt announcement & motley fool article. Will probably come back to 3 c trading range as any big jump in rev may be a while away.