sharetrader
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    where has steve fleming gone to? must be popping some bottles!
    http://dmxcorporation.com.au/

----

I had this urge to buy some RFT about two weeks ago but literally couldn't be bothered unloading another position to do so. Bugger. I hope Steve still has some

seems some investigative work by people on HC has revealed the car charging company who RFT is supplying had signed a deal with VW. Anyway SP is heading upward pretty quick this morning

IMO

Bought at $.003 sold last @ $.006. Currently $.034 10 bagger for some , you NZS ?
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 14-06-2018 at 08:15 PM. Reason: 00

I bout at 0.5c, sold at 1.2c early on, then bought in at 0.6c and sold half at 3.2c still holding a bunch at 0.6c buy which are now free carried - a little trick I learnt of a guy called JT.. haha, I like the long term prospects. (doing a bit better than the latest buy TPP...)

Good news Ann out today new rt7e verified in China's - plug in replacement for rt7. Approx 100,000 coming to the end of their life. Made things move back up!

Well I had to sell most of my shares 6 months or so ago, haven't been keeping my eye on things really. However, I do still have a holding in Rft and the news out today is very promising. Order for approx 600k USD and more to come. As a percentage this is a decent chunk of rfts rev, so more orders could increase rev substantially and their gross margin is around 50% so that could be some very tidy eps/profit growth. Sp Up 25% today but I'd say a few more orders and it will double easily.

There will be a few sellers who have a poor understanding that got in during the hype a while back so it's a good opportunity to take position before fundamentals start driving the price.

well, a very interesting post on hc today re shipping volumes out of Singapore re rft. approx 3.5t left the port there in jan - thats about the same amount as the previous 4 months. enough speculation for me to top up.

Nice update - 800k USD rectifiers for EV market sold. Released to marked at 3.30 Friday. I think things are starting to align for this little guy.

well well, how this little guy is stating to really warm up - release today; $5mil USD sale contract,