sharetrader
Page 174 of 288 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2876
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Pretty much confirms that it's management selling.
    Well done for picking it up correctly.

Yes, bit disappointing but life goes on. Sure there'll be few weeks of turbulence ahead until we hear next bit of news/update from company which is through the ASM on 17th July.

I still think that its amazing that even at $4 Push is trading close to 20 times net sales

Never mind the market is always right
    Last edited by winner69; 19-06-2018 at 11:30 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

i put my hand up for a few. given it is underwritten at $4, i think it is safe to assume Craigs know they can put them away with instos at more than that number.
    Last edited by gbogo; 19-06-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I still think that its amazing that even at $4 Push is trading close to 20 times net sales

Never mind the market is always right

what's even more amazing is I still have a bundle of Push ..... following sentiment rather than fundamentals works ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    what's even more amazing is I still have a bundle of Push ..... following sentiment rather than fundamentals works ...so far
    Good on you, W69!

We all need one like PPH in our portfolio to keep us on our toes!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    A little birdie tells me that the process of divorce can be very ugly. Ex partners inevitably simply want cash and as much of it as they feel they're entitled too and often plenty more.

Like others I was really interested in this on the basis of a NASDAQ listing. Now that's off the table...
    I agree 100% with the general thrust of Balance's comment immediately above.
    IMO the most important part of the ann is the fact that they are not going to list on the NASDAQ , has any reason been given for this?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    IMO the most important part of the ann is the fact that they are not going to list on the NASDAQ , has any reason been given for this?
    Just what's in here http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...516/281212.pdf
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Bookbuild hasn't closed, yet somebody wants out already at sub $4.
    You know how the bookbuild is going

Yeah, they're not listing there because of 'personal reasons'.
    This is what they say
    On 10 January 2018, Pushpay announced its intention to complete a US market listing this calendar year, by 31 December 2018.
    ○ The drivers behind the decision were to expand Pushpay’s shareholder base, increase liquidity and enable the Company better access to capital, thereby increasing funding alternatives to support the Company’s growth strategy.
    ● The board considers the primary objectives of the US market listing have been largely achieved and has decided to cease preparations for a US market listing for the time being. The board will reassess the need for a US market listing periodically.
    ○ We have seen a substantial increase in liquidity and a wider range of institutional investors join the register, including US-based institutions.
    ● The proposed sell down provides Pushpay the opportunity to further advance the desired outcomes without the cost, complexity and compliance associated with a US market listing.
    ● Pushpay is confident that its existing capital is sufficient to reach cash flow breakeven prior to the end of calendar year 2018, with cash on hand.
    ● Pushpay does not currently have any requirement for additional capital, however it may consider acquisitions in the future which would serve to further strengthen its existing solutions.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    What are the odds of PPH ever making a profit before the $ers run out ?