sharetrader

Threaded View

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Just wondering - how much do they need to grow their ACMR of 42.3m to be able to pay not just for 341 staff (well, probably more by now) a handful of really big fat company cars for the execs plus lots of first class travel (for sure you can't travel cattle class when selling to the faithful ...), but to still keep some (hopefully at some stage positive) earnings which accrue to a NPV of NZD $500m (current market cap) within less than biblical time frames? Anybody did these numbers? What are the assumptions in terms of number of customers, monthly revenue per customer, and useful life of the app before the next big fad goes through the faith industry (who knows - maybe move towards telepathie based payment systems or pushing cash might turn into a standard feature of Android 6 or 7?).

I think there is no doubt that PPH will earlier or later reach their XRO, WYN, DIL, PEB or GEN peak ... and sure, some of these companies do still exist (though somewhat downtrodden ...). Not sure I am looking forward to the discussions on the downhill slope ...

Discl: Don't ...
    Well can't comment on too many things in your post,however I can put right the flash company cars.
    I believe the executives drive modest cars.
    The Audi "rocket ship" with the personalised plate "PSHPAY" is infact owned by a long time PPH investor.!!!
    I think it was brought by his family, in recognition of the increase in family wealth, his investment in PPH has made.

ps.Long serving CEO and Chairman of EBO has always driven either beautiful Porsches or Ferraris.I for one would love to see him in a Bugatti Veyron,although I don't think he would be too happy paying seventeen thousand pounds for a new set of tyres.!
    Last edited by percy; 21-02-2017 at 08:25 AM.